BY REESE

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter

Start your review of Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Danielle H.
montpelier
After these were created, I got a will to live. I have never had more happiness than I had when I cracked open this package. If you haven’t tried these, you are missing out on the good life.
Alissia H.
Hot Springs, AR
I love peanut butter cups and the pieces, but not together. I found it to be too much if there could ever be such a thing lol definitely enjoy them more, separately.
Malina r.
Mahwah
I love the crunch of this Reese’s. It makes me want more and more. I don’t know what to do when I don’t have one. It’s fantastic. It’s the best Reese’s out there.
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of chocolate and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Kelly M.
Lewisville, TX
If I could give this more than five stars, I would do it. This is the best invention since sliced bread!!!! It's cheap and soooooo good!
Definitely stocking up on these for Halloween!
Ashley B.
Philadelphia , PA
The best candy invention ever. Huge peanut butter lover here so this was like heaven in my mouth. Not something I can eat all the time but it’s always so delicious
Heather V.
Brownsville , TX
I freaking love Reese’s this is the key to my sweet tooth I love the crunchiness of it It’s like a party in my mouth lol , it’s cheap so I keep them stacked in the pantry
Courtney S.
Reese’s pieces are delicious, and the Reese’s peanut butter cups are bomb. So adding them together? Genius. Seriously genius. I died and went to heaven my first try
chelsey g.
salinas ca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These rhesus buttercup crunches are amazing I love the fact that it has a little crunch inside the peanut butter because everyone so used to dress a peanut butter Reesie’s cup but the crunch makes it that much better and that much more
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The texture of these gems is slightly different. Due to the pieces bits (not full circle) inside, the peanut butter sticks to the top of your mouth a little more. I've tried them at both room temperature and refrigerated. I prefer them cold and the texture is just perfect, the pieces add just a little bit of crunch and candy flavoring. I have always loved the reese's cups AND the reese's pieces, so the fact that they combined the two is just a win win situation for me. :)

Target