BY REESE'S

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
Peanut butter cups are my favorite, even as a kid during Trick or Treat. Reese's is the gold standard. There is no one out there, no matter how hard they try to imitate that comes close.
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
I love the pieces inside of the Reese’s but I also like that I can just glide my teeth through a originals without having a piece of candy to bite through. But I also enjoy the crunch of the pieces. So I would buy this again.
Rachel N.
Crofton, MD
Reese’s peanut butter cups are my favorite things to eat as a snack. I’m not a huge chocolate fan so me liking these is huge. I swear it is the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter. I would recommend.
Abigail D.
Palmyra, Pennsylvania
These chocolates are so good. They are better than regular peanut butter cups in my opinion. They are not any more expensive either. For a while, I would buy a pack every time I worked. I would recommend to others.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,054 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
By far one of my favorite candy bar is Reese’s it’s the ultimate chocolate and everybody trades for on Halloween and it’s very affordable. Compared to alternative that is most definitely a superior. I would recommend this to anybody all the time.
Brittany F.
Not as good as the original Reese’s but still delish! How can you go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter AND crunch! Reese’s are my fave candy so they can do no wrong in my eyes ☺️
Julie R.
Omaha
Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter. Just when you think to yourself there is nothing better than a Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures candy bar along comes Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter. 😄Delicious! Every holiday comes with another special item from Reeses.
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
This was a I genius idea putting to classic candies together in one candy bar. This is a great creation. I first purchased this a gas station. They were hard to find in the beginning. It is repurchase worthy.
Jeana H.
Garden Grove, CA
The classic peanut butter and chocolate combination. It is very nostalgic and very well made in a factory. The only gripe I can imagine is if you have a peanut allergy or if you do not like chocolate.
TIFFANY M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE REESE CUPS!! So when they added the Reese's Pieces to their peanut butter cups I was beyond excited! I especially like the double stuffed Reese Cups with the Pieces.

Target