BY REESE'S

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Bailey A.
Cabot
Bought a huge pack of these for my party, and almost everyone loved them. They’re so amazing and highly addictive. I’ve always loved Reese’s, and these are most definitely the holy grail of Reese’s candies.
Lynn B.
1,045 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don’t like crunchy pb so this wasn’t that enjoyable. I tried it with a friend. If you like crunch, you should like it. It had the same great flavor as the regular version. It was a texture thing for me.
Alle J.
Somerset KY
I love chocolate, but I don’t really care for peanut butter. Every now and then I will eat one of these, and the flavoring is good, but I just don’t care for peanut butter in general. I would recommend this to a peanut butter lover though!
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I actually didn't like these for a long time. Up until one day when my brother had one and i decided to ask him for one. And ever since then i been buying them every since then. Very affordable. And tasty.
Jennifer F.
Brooksville , FL
This chocolate bar is the perfect mix of smooth and crunchy. The value is excellent, very inexpensive! I love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, you can never go wrong with a reese product!
Kaila P.
I think I like the original Reese cups better than these sadly. Still a great candy but not really for me! Good price and easy to find which is great! Flavor is still there but I’m not a crunchy person!
Molly P.
Gosh. Talk about addictive! If you love Reese's then you will love these! Gives a crunch to the already amazing cups. They have a rich peanut butter flavor with milk chocolate. I would recommend these
Helen C.
Weymouth, MA
Better than the original! It gives you a crunch and some extra peanut butter flavor that leaves you wanting to binge on them! Definitely recommend for chocolate lovers and pieces lovers alike!
Maria A.
Greenville, SC
Live this! They taste great the only downside is I get pimples the next day so I do not eat them as much as i would like. Would recommend this chocolate as it does have a peanut butter taste!
Lindsey R.
royal palm beach
I love the Reese’s pieces peanut butter cups because I love how the Reese’s pieces give a little bit of texture to the cup. I get them very seldom so when I do I get very excited to eat them.

Target