BY REESE

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter

Start your review of Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tiffany R.
Willoughby
So the first time I tried this no one told me it was candy filled candy and when I bit into it, I was presently surprised. I do think it’s a bit too much candy as one but it’s still good if you have a sweet tooth or an insane craving
Chelsie &.
I am a Reeses lover. I can eat 1000 Reeses in a minute. But I somewhat like the Reeses pieces cups it's a little different but it will never replace or be better in my opinion as the original is
Sarah H.
Rexburg, ID
This isn’t my favorite Reece’s treat, but it is pretty good! The Reece’s pieces add a nice crunch to the peanut butter cup. And it is something different and good to try. I prefer the original Reece’s peanut butter cups.
Sunshine B.
Las Vegas
This is pretty much the best thing since sliced bread. I can’t resist grabbing myself a pack every time I see them in the stores. I never thought I’d want a crunch in my chocolate, but this product has proved me wrong.
Haley C.
Sturtevant, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummmy omg these are so good I’m obsessed with them! Two classic flavors and candies mixed into one! It’s so good and rich and creamy plus they’re affordable and you can buy them just about anywhere, definetely will buy again
Jessie M.
Shiloh
Like a Reeses cup on steroids and I LOVE it!! The crispy freezes pieces inside kick up to a whole new level of delicious goodness. The chocolate outside is just a little bit thicker to hold in all this sweet yuckiness.
Talia M.
My favorite chocolaty candy there is. It's so good and cheap. I love the flavor and would choose this any day. Good packaging and I try not to eat it to much. This is so good and would recommend less u have allergies.
Leah R.
Hattiesburg, MS
Purchased at: Target
Meh, why ruin something that is perfectly fine as is. I hate when they add in things to peanut butter cups and this one I’m also not impressed with. Just buy an original one instead!
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just recently tried this and it is AMAZING! Reese's Pieces was already my favorite candy, but added to the peanut butter cups was GENIUS! Please don't stop making these! Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter
Bailey A.
Cabot
Bought a huge pack of these for my party, and almost everyone loved them. They’re so amazing and highly addictive. I’ve always loved Reese’s, and these are most definitely the holy grail of Reese’s candies.

Target