BY REESE'S

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Emily Kate S.
Wetumpka, AL
so absolutely delicious. i will eat these over and over. SOOOOOOOO yummy! not healthy at all, but you only live one life! i love these candy filled chocolate cups so much! they put me in a good mood!
Sarah M.
Buffalo , NY
Guys, just when I thought Reese’s couldn’t get any better these came out. I’m not a huge fan of the Reese’s Pieces, but somehow they have improved peanut cup perfection. The hardest part is eating just the one or two that are in the pack. I would buy these all the time if I had any self control at all when it comes to them. Seriously, I strongly recommend giving them a shot.
Britney W.
Groton, MA
Reese’s is by far one of my favorite candies. I’m addicted to peanut butter! The chocolate has the best flavor & consistency out of most chocolates. Reese’s is averagely priced. I highly recommend if your not watching your weight
Erin H.
Suffolk, VA
I love Reese’s peanut butter cups and I love Reese’s pieces. So, I thought why not give these a try. They are good but I prefer the regular ones. They are pretty close to the price of the regular ones though so that was a plus.
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
I love the pieces inside of the Reese’s but I also like that I can just glide my teeth through a originals without having a piece of candy to bite through. But I also enjoy the crunch of the pieces. So I would buy this again.
Carissa S.
I tried these pieces stuff cups once by accident and I was totally hooked. The amount of chocolate is the perfect balance for the amount of peanut butter inside. And having the pieces in the middle adds awesome texture. You can tell the difference between the smooth center of the pieces and the dryer, more textured peanut butter of the cup. It also adds a nice crunch!
Gloria M.
Fresno, CA
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite chocolate hands down. This specific product though is not one of my favorites. It’s fantastic, don’t get me wrong, but having those extra reeses pieces in them threw me off. I would buy this again & recommend it.
Lindsey R.
royal palm beach
I love the Reese’s pieces peanut butter cups because I love how the Reese’s pieces give a little bit of texture to the cup. I get them very seldom so when I do I get very excited to eat them.
Tamika P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Reese's peanut butter cups are my favorite chocolate candy. It's the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate, solid on the edges and soft in the middle. This is a timeless treat.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I actually have these in my freezer right now lol I bought mine at Walmart. I love the crunch of the pieces inside of the chocolate peanut butter cup. No comparison, I think it may be the only product like this. Worthy of another bite.. and another.. and another .
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this your favorite candy to sneak into the movie theater? Instead of paying 5$ for a box there
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Who puts Reese's Pieces in their ice cream. MMMM!
Winnie T.
Middletown , DE
I'm I the only complete Reese ADDICT?
Jessica M.
Summerville, SC
What's your favorite dessert to make with Reese's Pieces?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Have you tried to add them to peanut butter cookies? man, good stuff!