BY REESE'S

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Emily K.
Reese’s are a classic peanut butter and chocolate combo that is delicious. They’re so addicting I can never have just one. He peanut butter is so creamy and smooth and the chocolate complements it nicely!
Anna M.
This chocolate is so good. I live for peanut butter and chocolate together. You can never go wrong with Reese’s. Especially the chocolate eggs. For some reason those taste better than the Reese’s cups.
Kennedy P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My jaw dropped when I saw this item on the shelf. I ended up going for the big cup option which just sweetened things up! These are so delicious! I love the added crunchy element the Reese Pieces add. I totally recommend giving these a try if they are still around! IMO they are even better than the original.
Irianna B.
High Point, NC
I love this chocolate! And I don’t even eat much chocolate but this chocolate tastes so good! I don’t eat them all the time but when I do I enjoy it so much! I would recommend to all my chocolate lovers and I would recommend to people who don’t like chocolate too because this one might just change your mind.
Sommer P.
Riverside, CA
I wasn’t that big of a fan of the Reese’s pieces in the cups because at first I thought the Reese’s was stale but once I realize what I was eating they were pretty good
Rebecca H.
Phoenix, AZ
Personally was not a fan of these. I like regular Reese's peanut butter cups and I don't mind Reese's Pieces but together it was strange. Wouldn't purchase them again.
Katie N.
West Covina, CA
I love this chocolate bc it has a great texture. Also there is peanut butter in the middle. Chocolate and peanut butter are the best combinations anyone can think of.
Jessica D.
Clarksville , TN
Bruhhhhh. Who invented this? Chocolate and peanut butter together in one tasty bite for under $2. Sure to rot your teeth out. But do we even care? We don’t, eat it daily, eat it once a week or even once a month, but for the love of humanity eat one and you’ll never be sad again!!
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
Omg! Omg! O-M-G!!!! This is, hands down, my absolute favorite chocolate treat on the planet!! I honestly don’t know what it is but the Reese’s Pieces inside the peanut butter cup just takes it to the next level! It has just the right kind of crunch. It is heaven in my mouth!
Valerie M.
I swear... Reese's reached right down into my soul and asked it what it was craving...they are evil, wonderful people who know just how to get you addicted to their products. I have been a Reese's peanut butter cup fan since I was born and now I'm addicted to this too??

Target