BY REESE

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter

Start your review of Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lizbeth 💕.
Fresno, CA
Best chocolate I have ever tasted the fact that it has peanut butter with chocolate give your taste buds an excitement the chocolate and the peanutbutter are nice and creamy it’s soft but they don’t fall apart
Emily Kate S.
Wetumpka, AL
so absolutely delicious. i will eat these over and over. SOOOOOOOO yummy! not healthy at all, but you only live one life! i love these candy filled chocolate cups so much! they put me in a good mood!
Erin H.
Suffolk, VA
I love Reese’s peanut butter cups and I love Reese’s pieces. So, I thought why not give these a try. They are good but I prefer the regular ones. They are pretty close to the price of the regular ones though so that was a plus.
Gloria M.
Phoenix, AZ
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite chocolate hands down. This specific product though is not one of my favorites. It’s fantastic, don’t get me wrong, but having those extra reeses pieces in them threw me off. I would buy this again & recommend it.
stefanie b.
helena, AL
Very excited to try this new piece of candy. Recess is my favorite kind of candy and that you’re combining Reese’s pieces with the Reese’s peanut butter cup just makes it all the better.
Breanna K.
Adena, OH
This is one of my all time favorite candy bars, I would have to say I prefer this candy bar over many others and it is very reasonably priced. It’s not something I buy all the time but it’s nice to pick up as a little treat
Alissa A.
Who doesn't like Reese's... I would much rather have the Dark chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, but the milk chocolate tastes just as good. They are always so creamy and the peanut butter inside is very tasty. It is not chunky, and it is almost light and airy, yet dense. I would recommend this item to anyone who loves chocolate and peanut butter.
Melody d.
mchenry
This is very delicious . I LOVE CHOCOLATE . . This meets my expectations. Yum! I love food. I will eat this again. I’m a chocoholic😂 also its not that pricy. I love peanut butter!
Karen W.
Wellsville
Best Reese new item on the market! I only like the big cup one though. The peanut butter to pieces ratio is perfect in the big cup. Must try if you’re a Reese addict like myself!
Emily K.
Reese’s are a classic peanut butter and chocolate combo that is delicious. They’re so addicting I can never have just one. He peanut butter is so creamy and smooth and the chocolate complements it nicely!

Target