BY REESE'S

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Buy on Amazon
liv T.
Pasco
One of my all time FAVORITE candies. I love that you can get them anywhere, and I LOVE the peanut butter used. No other peanut butter/chocolate candy compares. I would definitely recommend and will continue to purchase all kinds of Reese’s.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
I thought I would absolutely love this bar because I love Reeses cups and Reeses pieces both so much separately. I don't know what happened, but they DO NOT combine well. I did not like the crunchiness in the center of the cup. I didn't like the flavor. I wouldn't recommend these.
Juan M.
Radcliff, KY
Sugar sugar sugar. The only reason why I give it a two is because of the sugar and calories it has. The taste can only be describe as wow but it sure is not that healthy to eat. I would not mind trying it again maybe a healthier version?
Sarah P.
Hartwell, GA
I was excited about this because I thought the added texture would be exciting. It was really good, but I think adding in the prices screwed up the ratio. Obviously with chocolate and peanut butter combo, you can’t go too wrong though.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
I love peanut butter and once I saw that one of my favorite candies have another of my favorite candies on the inside I went nuts and it’s so great it doesn’t change it’s still amazing and even more because of the other inside so good
Beatriz Y.
Spring Lake, NC
I honestly hate hate this chocolate bar .. because I’m not a big fan of peanuts I don’t often eat these cause they make me feel fat lol it’s a good value if you like peanut. It’s fairly cheap! Depending on where you go buy it.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Let me just start out by saying I'm obsessed with Reese. it's my favorite candy in the world and I am not one for sweets but I love peanut butter and chocolate. I'm not a big fan of plain chocolate but if it's mixed with something the I'm all for it. I love any kind of Reese product and love to mix them in with other things like ice cream. You can't go wrong with a reservation cup they basically go with anything and are always so smooth and creamy and taste great!!
Hannan A.
Reece’s peanut butter cups are so good! If you don’t like peanut butter, I do not reccomend this to you because the peanut butter flavor is strong! I usually buy this at my local Walmart or target! It is good value, and the packaging is so neat for a chocolate bar!!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I love Reese's Pieces and I like Reese's cups so I thought this would be an automatic win for me but something about it just wasn't my cup of tea. I think in recent years that Hershey's chocolate has been less and less appealing so perhaps that is what ruins these for me. Perhaps the texture of the Reese's Pieces within were not quite right for me. Regardless, I was not pleased with them personally although I am sure they are like-able for others.
Amiraya M.
Milwaukee, WI
I am already a chocolate lover so anything with chocolate is my go-to and so when i saw it had peanut butter and i taste them for the first time it just added a little kick to the Taste that it took chocolate to another level and it just taste amazing!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this your favorite candy to sneak into the movie theater? Instead of paying 5$ for a box there
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Who puts Reese's Pieces in their ice cream. MMMM!
Winnie T.
Middletown , DE
I'm I the only complete Reese ADDICT?
Jessica M.
Summerville, SC
What's your favorite dessert to make with Reese's Pieces?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Have you tried to add them to peanut butter cookies? man, good stuff!