BY REESE

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter

Start your review of Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Louisa G.
Johnson City, TN
I love Reece's products, but man was this a peanut butter, sweetness explosion! The cups seem just smidge larger than the regular Reece's cups, and it's probably to hold all those Reece's Pieces in. It has the same, famous chocolate covered cup, with the sweet, candy peanut butter inside, but mixed within that small pool of peanut butter are the the mini Reece's Pieces. Reece's does not cheat you with the amount of Reece's Pieces. I honestly wasn't wowed by this product - it was just an overly sweet and crunchy Reece. Nothing unique. It was extremely sweet, and it was a one time treat for me. This product is about a $1 more than a regular package of Reece's.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
So I don't eat candy all the time, but a few days ago at the gas station I had a moment of weakness and had a impulse buy. These Reese's peanut butter cups with Reese's pieces in them is like biting into heaven they are so go. I went back and bought more for the Game Of Thones a-thon I'm having. Highly recommended!
Jenny P.
I have to say I was rather disappointed with Hershey's reeses pieces peanut butter cups. The idea seemed great and I was excited to see them in the store. When I tried them it was a big let-down. They aren't much different from regular peanut butter cups. Of course they are delicious, peanut butter cups are, but there is no added quality of the reeses pieces being in them. In fact, it is pretty difficult to tell that there are reeses pieces even in them. This is one that I would recommend taking a pass on. Save your money and use it on something that actually lives up to its hype.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This was such a cool way to combine two classic Reese's candies to make something new and unique. I set mine in the freezer for a few minutes before eating, and I thought they tasted delicious. It was a bit too much sugar for me in one piece of candy. I split the pack of 2 with my boyfriend and ended up giving him the other half of mine because it was too much...and that's coming from a major chocolate lover. Those of you with a really big sweet tooth will LOVE these.
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
My first thought when biting into one of the Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cup was "Oooh! This is too sweet!".  However, after the initial flavor rush, I still wanted more.  I have bought this several times after because it's one of those things where you start to crave it.  I love Reese's cups, and Reese's Pieces, and the two of these together is pure genius.  Also, they are still pretty affordable, in terms of snacks.  I highly recommend them for anyone who doesn't mind that they may be too sweet at first bite.
Jena D.
Heaven. That is how you describe this candy!! If you like Reese's pieces and you like peanut butter cups, then you will love these! They are not over the top either. There is just the right amount of crunchy candy in the center of these cups. If you have not tried one yet, you should. You will not be disappointed.
Angela S.
West Hartford , CT
For sure a guilty pleasure of mine already. Price is low and size is pretty darn large. I wish my building received more trick or treaters because this would be appearing in so many treat bags. I was a little nervous to try them as I'm not a big fan of Reeses pieces, but love the traditional peanut butter cup. I'm very glad I decided to take a bite. It's creamy like your standard Reeses, but with a slight crunch from the pieces. Delicious.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am a big peanut butter fan! I love both reeses pieces and peanut butter cups so when they collided I suddenly felt Ibwas in heaven! A creamy smooth melt in your mouth taste in every bite! They are affordable and convenient! I indulge regularly! I highly recommend trying these if you haven't already! ;)
Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
I love the Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups! I think they taste even better than the regular kind. They are similar but these have an extra crunch with each bite and even more peanut butter and chocolate flavors. The only downside is they are about $1 more than regular Reese's Cups, which is a little expensive to me.
Meaghan S.
Watertown , NY
Genius! One of the best things to happen to Reeses Peanut Butter Cups! (I mean, they are already pretty good on their own). Of course this product isn't any less sugary or processed than the original, but if you're in the mood for a Reeses snack, this definitely doesn't take away from the product! I've seen it at gas stations and vending machines, I'm sure it's available by the registers are most big box and grocery stores, though.

Target