BY REESE'S

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This was such a cool way to combine two classic Reese's candies to make something new and unique. I set mine in the freezer for a few minutes before eating, and I thought they tasted delicious. It was a bit too much sugar for me in one piece of candy. I split the pack of 2 with my boyfriend and ended up giving him the other half of mine because it was too much...and that's coming from a major chocolate lover. Those of you with a really big sweet tooth will LOVE these.
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
My favorite types of Reese’s cups. There are several Reese’s pieces in every bite. The peanut butter flavor of the Reese’s cup and Reese’s pieces have their own unique flavor so the two mixed together is just perfect. It’s very sweet so it’s hard to eat more than 1-2 in one sitting. They don’t always have them on every candy display on checkout so if you’re looking for them make sure you check a few lanes before giving up!
Alissa A.
Who doesn't like Reese's... I would much rather have the Dark chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, but the milk chocolate tastes just as good. They are always so creamy and the peanut butter inside is very tasty. It is not chunky, and it is almost light and airy, yet dense. I would recommend this item to anyone who loves chocolate and peanut butter.
Kaitlin P.
Muncie, IN
Don’t get my wrong 3/5 stars isn’t the best, buts it’s ultimately not the worse either. While I have a mild addiction to Reese Cups, these particular cups I did not love as much. It was almost too much going on at once, and it kind of was an overload for me; but that doesn’t mean that someone who loves chocolate even more than I do wouldn’t love it, right?
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I don’t really think this is better than the original. I liked the extra crunch the Reese’s pieces added to it, but it wasn’t anything to write home about. I got t for $0.78 at Walmart so that was a good price but I think it might have been on sale.
Irianna B.
High Point, NC
I love this chocolate! And I don’t even eat much chocolate but this chocolate tastes so good! I don’t eat them all the time but when I do I enjoy it so much! I would recommend to all my chocolate lovers and I would recommend to people who don’t like chocolate too because this one might just change your mind.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Such a classic candy and a must have in our household. These bite-sized peanut butter cups have the balance of peanut butter and chocolate down to a science. I love how they are individually wrapped so I can eat them as I please and leave them sit out in a candy dish so they won’t get stale. Love Reese’s!!
Lauren M.
The overall candy was great. It was the usual tasty chocolate and yummy peanut butter, but that’s also part of the problem. I didn’t notice hardly anything different about it. The pieces inside the cup were almost nonexistent. I could see them, but I could not tell much of a taste/texture difference.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I literally lived on these while pregnant. I never really had any cravings while pregnant until I saw a commercial for these and then sent my husband to Walmart at midnight to get these for me. I love Reese's pieces and adding them to the already amazing peanut butter cups was genius!
Jessica D.
Clarksville , TN
Bruhhhhh. Who invented this? Chocolate and peanut butter together in one tasty bite for under $2. Sure to rot your teeth out. But do we even care? We don’t, eat it daily, eat it once a week or even once a month, but for the love of humanity eat one and you’ll never be sad again!!
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH
Besides eating straight from the bag, what's the best way to eat these?
Gissell C.
Do these taste just like the Reese's cups?
Nicole D.
Somerville, MA
Reese's Pieces or Peanut Butter M&M's?
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
What baking products have you used Reese's in?
Alyssa B.
Austin, TX
Is this your favorite candy?