Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA

WOULD YOU PREFER THESE OR THE MINI PEANUT BUTTER CUPS?

Janessa R.
Janessa R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
5 years, 1 month ago
I would prefer these over Reese's peanut butter cups because they have a hard shell and won't melt or squish as easily as the peanut butter cups. I usually put them in my bag when I buy them and I enjoy not having them squished when I go to eat them.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Swanton, OH
Pieces for sure
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
5 years, 2 months ago
Definitely the Reese Pieces!
Precious G.
Precious G.
5 years, 2 months ago
Hands down, these. They don't melt on your hands.
Jennifer K.
Kristi T.
Kristi T.
Hillsboro, OR
5 years, 3 months ago
These, hands down! Love getting the little bit of crunch from the candy shell.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Charlotte, NC
Definitely these! Yum!
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
5 years, 3 months ago
These are great, definitely these! If I want a reese cup, I want a big cup!
Tiffany H.