Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter
Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter
By Reese's
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Have you tried to add them to peanut butter cookies? man, good stuff!

Jacquetta G.
Jacquetta G.
Columbia, SC
5 years, 1 month ago
I have not tried it, but this will be created very soon for my husband. He LOVES Reeses Pieces and peanut butter cookies. What better combo? Thanks for the idea. Ah, I'll make the standard pb cookie recipe and add the candy as an extra crunch. I can taste them now!
Khadija C.
Khadija C.
Cincinnati, OH
5 years, 1 month ago
No, but I definitely will now! I could imagine they would taste good on top of a vanilla or chocolate cupcake as well
Sherry A.
Megan O.
Megan O.
China Grove , NC
5 years, 2 months ago
Yes! I've used them in an XXL peanut butter cookie found on humancookiemonster.Blogspot.com. So good!
5 years, 3 months ago
I wrote a whole blog post on this.It's way better than M&M cookies.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Owensville, OH
5 years, 3 months ago
No! But that's a really good idea. Thank you!
Selina G.
Selina G.
Woonsocket, RI
5 years, 3 months ago
NO, but now I REALLLLY want to, lol;)
5 years, 3 months ago
Some cookie makers at the mall already put them in their cookies.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Doncaster
5 years, 3 months ago
Yes I do and they are fabulous