BY REESE'S

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

haley d.
seminary
these are amazingly good! i didnt think i would like them but they are pretty good. i love reese's and especially with the crunch on the inside. it makes it 100% better than they were before. i highly recommend trying these!
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
My favorite types of Reese’s cups. There are several Reese’s pieces in every bite. The peanut butter flavor of the Reese’s cup and Reese’s pieces have their own unique flavor so the two mixed together is just perfect. It’s very sweet so it’s hard to eat more than 1-2 in one sitting. They don’t always have them on every candy display on checkout so if you’re looking for them make sure you check a few lanes before giving up!
Kaitlin P.
Muncie, IN
Don’t get my wrong 3/5 stars isn’t the best, buts it’s ultimately not the worse either. While I have a mild addiction to Reese Cups, these particular cups I did not love as much. It was almost too much going on at once, and it kind of was an overload for me; but that doesn’t mean that someone who loves chocolate even more than I do wouldn’t love it, right?
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a classic candy and a must have in our household. These bite-sized peanut butter cups have the balance of peanut butter and chocolate down to a science. I love how they are individually wrapped so I can eat them as I please and leave them sit out in a candy dish so they won’t get stale. Love Reese’s!!
Gabriella N.
If you've never been to Hershey Park, I recommend you go. Then, you'll never want to look for another review on a Reese's product, rather you'll be giving the reviews because you'd have fallen in love with it. It's a perfect combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate!
Dawna G.
4861 County Road 48 Jemison Alabama
This is the last train from the original Reese's Peanut Butter Cups I do love the original Reese's peanut butter cups is hard to beat those but the ones with the little M&M pieces are the little Reese's Pieces in them they're really good too so I recommend this product
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a fun new addition to the brand. I've had a Bose in the regular size as well as in me jumbo cups super good would definitely recommend giving it a try especially if you're already a fan of the Reese's Pieces as well as their regular Peanut Butter Cup.
Lexie R.
Such a fun twist on a classic! Reese’s are my favorite candy because, although I’m more of a dark chocolate lover than milk chocolate, Reese’s has my favorite milk chocolate and the peanut butter combo is to die for! The pieces add a little crunch and a ton of fun!
kaylee p.
I hate reese’s. Yeah call me crazy! In my opinion, chocolate and peanut butter should not be together. They are small but when I eat them it’s just too much. If you like peanut butter and chocolate this is the perfect candy, but for me it’s a absolute no!
liv T.
Pasco
One of my all time FAVORITE candies. I love that you can get them anywhere, and I LOVE the peanut butter used. No other peanut butter/chocolate candy compares. I would definitely recommend and will continue to purchase all kinds of Reese’s.
Brenda G.
2118 N. University DR- VZ4005
Reeses or Butterfingers?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this your favorite candy to sneak into the movie theater? Instead of paying 5$ for a box there
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Who puts Reese's Pieces in their ice cream. MMMM!
Winnie T.
Middletown , DE
I'm I the only complete Reese ADDICT?
Jessica M.
Summerville, SC
What's your favorite dessert to make with Reese's Pieces?

Target