BY REESE'S #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This was such a cool way to combine two classic Reese's candies to make something new and unique. I set mine in the freezer for a few minutes before eating, and I thought they tasted delicious. It was a bit too much sugar for me in one piece of candy. I split the pack of 2 with my boyfriend and ended up giving him the other half of mine because it was too much...and that's coming from a major chocolate lover. Those of you with a really big sweet tooth will LOVE these.
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
My favorite types of Reese’s cups. There are several Reese’s pieces in every bite. The peanut butter flavor of the Reese’s cup and Reese’s pieces have their own unique flavor so the two mixed together is just perfect. It’s very sweet so it’s hard to eat more than 1-2 in one sitting. They don’t always have them on every candy display on checkout so if you’re looking for them make sure you check a few lanes before giving up!
Kaitlin P.
Muncie, IN
Don’t get my wrong 3/5 stars isn’t the best, buts it’s ultimately not the worse either. While I have a mild addiction to Reese Cups, these particular cups I did not love as much. It was almost too much going on at once, and it kind of was an overload for me; but that doesn’t mean that someone who loves chocolate even more than I do wouldn’t love it, right?
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Such a classic candy and a must have in our household. These bite-sized peanut butter cups have the balance of peanut butter and chocolate down to a science. I love how they are individually wrapped so I can eat them as I please and leave them sit out in a candy dish so they won’t get stale. Love Reese’s!!
Lauren M.
The overall candy was great. It was the usual tasty chocolate and yummy peanut butter, but that’s also part of the problem. I didn’t notice hardly anything different about it. The pieces inside the cup were almost nonexistent. I could see them, but I could not tell much of a taste/texture difference.
Gabriella N.
If you've never been to Hershey Park, I recommend you go. Then, you'll never want to look for another review on a Reese's product, rather you'll be giving the reviews because you'd have fallen in love with it. It's a perfect combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate!
Dawna G.
Jemison
This is the last train from the original Reese's Peanut Butter Cups I do love the original Reese's peanut butter cups is hard to beat those but the ones with the little M&M pieces are the little Reese's Pieces in them they're really good too so I recommend this product
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a fun new addition to the brand. I've had a Bose in the regular size as well as in me jumbo cups super good would definitely recommend giving it a try especially if you're already a fan of the Reese's Pieces as well as their regular Peanut Butter Cup.
kaylee p.
I hate reese’s. Yeah call me crazy! In my opinion, chocolate and peanut butter should not be together. They are small but when I eat them it’s just too much. If you like peanut butter and chocolate this is the perfect candy, but for me it’s a absolute no!
Lexie R.
Such a fun twist on a classic! Reese’s are my favorite candy because, although I’m more of a dark chocolate lover than milk chocolate, Reese’s has my favorite milk chocolate and the peanut butter combo is to die for! The pieces add a little crunch and a ton of fun!
Brenda G.
2118 N. University DR- VZ4005
Reeses or Butterfingers?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this your favorite candy to sneak into the movie theater? Instead of paying 5$ for a box there
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Who puts Reese's Pieces in their ice cream. MMMM!
Winnie T.
Middletown , DE
I'm I the only complete Reese ADDICT?
Jessica M.
Summerville, SC
What's your favorite dessert to make with Reese's Pieces?

back