BY REESE'S

Everyone knows how much you love and adore the original REESES Peanut Butter Cup; the creamy texture and perfect combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate. But, we think its time for a change. Try REESES Crunchy Miniatures, they bring a new light to your snacking life. HR REESE PB CRUNCHY

Ingredients: Milk Chocolate [Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Nonfat Milk; Milk Fat; Lactose; Lecithin (Soy); PGPR, Emulsifier], Peanuts, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, TBHQ and Citric Acid, To maintain freshness

Angela N.
Great for trick-or-treaters, to leave out in a candy dish, or to snack on yourself! Because they’re so small, they can be addictive to keep popping in your mouth, but I don’t mind that!
Tania C.
I RECOMMEND PURCHASING DURING COLDER SEASONS! As you must know, It didn't melt, It was quite the opposite! The candies actually came really cold. Although, of course It would, I am on the east coast and It's COLD here. We have snow. For those who lives in the warmer areas, I suggest you to purchase by pickup or at store. Never blame the website. Common sense would tell you It's not the quality but instead, the weather. The candies depends on the weather in your location. It's freezing cold here, and therefor, I got cold Reese's. lol Very great quality candy. It's worth the price !
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these little Reece’s! Chocolate, peanut butter and a little touch of crunch! What’s not to like. Great snack for every age. You’ve got to try these
Little pieces of deliciousness!
yashmin d.
DUmfries , VA
These are perfectly snack sized for me! I can eat just enough without feeling I've over done it! I only eat chocolate during holidays, but these I would eat year round :)
Megan B.
Cromwell , CT
I've always liked these better than the original size. The chocolate to peanut butter ratio is much more appealing to me in this size. I could eat these everyday. Highly recommend these.
Jenna B.
I am a sucker when it comes to peanut butter and chocolate. Reese's is my favorite candy to go to because its rich and creamy and delicious. The minis are great because you can pop them in your mouth for a quick snack and you can also use them in baking, instead of having to use the large ones. I would eat these everyday if I could! Reese's is the best
Alora M.
Chimacum, WA
Very yummy and a cute treat to pass out to trick or treaters, or just to keep for yourself! I usually pack a few in my lunch bag that I take to Cosmetology school, and it gives me a nice little treat to have during lunch. Perfect for a busy day. They are also super cheap and last me weeks before I need to repurchase another one.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
These are so tasty! Peanut butter, chocolate, what's not to like? With the minis my only complaint is that the chocolate to peanut butter ratio is a little off. I like the larger cups because you get more peanut butter. But if you like more chocolate flavor these will be your favorite!
Sebrina P.
Edinburg, TX
These are my absolute favorite product in the Reese's line. The miniature cups are the perfect ratio of peanut butter to chocolate and the flavor is far superior to any other peanut butter cup out there. My husband knows that if I am in need of a chocolate fix, this the candy he better be picking up.
Rachel C.
Greenwood, IN
I love the miniature Reese cups because I can have one without worrying about the calories that I just ate. It is also very useful when I am on the go because I can grab one and go. I about this product at a local grocery store and I will repurchase this product.
Joanna M.
Omg I've never tried crunchy Reeses! Are they better than the original? Where can I find them?
Amanda N.
alguem ja provou o novo chocolate Milka collage?