BY REESE'S

Everyone knows how much you love and adore the original REESES Peanut Butter Cup; the creamy texture and perfect combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate. But, we think its time for a change. Try REESES Crunchy Miniatures, they bring a new light to your snacking life. HR REESE PB CRUNCHY

Ingredients: Milk Chocolate [Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Nonfat Milk; Milk Fat; Lactose; Lecithin (Soy); PGPR, Emulsifier], Peanuts, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, TBHQ and Citric Acid, To maintain freshness

Jessica E.
I could eat the entire bag of these! I prefer the ones that don’t have the wrappers on them just because it’s easier, but I love them all! They are a little pricey but Dollar General normally has them 2/$6.
Jenna O.
Maitland, FL
Perfect bite sized treat! I love all Reese’s products but these are great because if you have a few you won’t feel guilty. They are delicious enjoyed immediately or pop them in the fridge for a few hours!
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
I love the Reese’s minis! I have it in my bag or in my purse for the “on the go snack”. I enjoy taste of chocolate and peanut butter melting in my mouth! Great value and taste! I highly recommend this chocolate to others because it is portion control!
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
The peanut butter concoction in these is so utterly disgusting to me, and the chocolate is pretty artificial, too. HOWEVER. Peeps love em, and yah, I buy to share seasonally, at work, a party, etc.
Audrey I.
I love Reese’s cups, they tastes so good and can make cookies with them. The miniatures are easy to fit in my mouth and it’s a perfect size. Have bought and will keep buying.
Catherine F.
I love Reese's peanut butter cups, but I don't care too much for the miniature cups.  There is too much chocolate ratio vs. peanut butter.  It needs to be more balanced.  The price is affordable.
Keyonna H.
Midland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Ashley S.
I will always love Reece's. They are the absurdity the best candy there is. It is milky and the taste is so good like really really really good. It doesn't melt all over your fingers it's just the best and tastest food I love. It's my go to when my sweet tooth kicks in
Saydahli M.
Pharr, TX
These are definitely my favorite snack to eat while I am at work because they are portable and easy to store. I also love the fact that they are bite sized and I can eat them at my desk while working. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Beth K.
I wish  Reese's Peanut Butter Cup didn't have any calories because I could probably eat a whole bag of these, they are so good!  The rich peanut butter surrounded by milk chocolate is to die for.  I like the miniatures better than the standard size because there is a higher ratio of chocolate to peanut butter.
Joanna M.
Omg I've never tried crunchy Reeses! Are they better than the original? Where can I find them?
Amanda N.
alguem ja provou o novo chocolate Milka collage?