BY REESE'S

Everyone knows how much you love and adore the original REESES Peanut Butter Cup; the creamy texture and perfect combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate. But, we think its time for a change. Try REESES Crunchy Miniatures, they bring a new light to your snacking life. HR REESE PB CRUNCHY

Ingredients: Milk Chocolate [Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Nonfat Milk; Milk Fat; Lactose; Lecithin (Soy); PGPR, Emulsifier], Peanuts, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, TBHQ and Citric Acid, To maintain freshness

amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Perfect for a nice sift fluffy brownie! Also amazing on fries pb and banana sandwich
Cheryl D.
I have them in my pantry. They are pretty good. Makes for a great snack. yum
Tatyana M.
Sacramento, CA
omg i love me some peanut butter and chocolate!!!! reese's are my favorite!
Brianan A.
Another great candy!! My days are full when I get to eat some of these. Never a dull taste
Pola S.
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv
My favorite chocolate eveeeeeeer!!! Delicious delicious, who doesn’t love peanut butter???? Are good this packaging because u don’t need to eat all the bag in ones, u can save it for later
Zara B.
Blackburn
Nothing in this world can beat this sweet treat. Packed full of peanut buttery goodness this product melts in your mouth. The pricing is very affordable for the quality of product that you get and I would definitely purchase again in the future and would highly recommend.
♡Charis T.
Singapore
I love almost everything in reese's as it is absolutely delicious and the mini sized ones are the best as you can eat the entire thing in a bite and it is very satisfying. It is pretty pricey for chocolates though. I would eat it only a few times a year.
Jeannethe K.
Simplemente deliciosos me encantan esos chocolates siempre tengo en casa . Los disfruto muchísimo su sabor que confunde lo dulce con lo salado de su cacahuate son muy ricos yo quiero toda la variedad de este delicioso chocolate.
marie ✩.
Peanut butter is not my favourite flavour. But for those who love it, this product is the best one. Lots of peanut butter and a good chocolate covering it. Would completely recommend it for those who would appreciate it.
Bryony P.
Peanut Butter cups are my FAVOURITE! They taste amazing, there is no chocolate like it, very affordable but very sickly so I do struggle to eat them sometimes, me and my friends buy these all the time at sleepovers.
Joanna M.
Omg I've never tried crunchy Reeses! Are they better than the original? Where can I find them?
Amanda N.
alguem ja provou o novo chocolate Milka collage?