BY REESE'S

Everyone knows how much you love and adore the original REESES Peanut Butter Cup; the creamy texture and perfect combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate. But, we think its time for a change. Try REESES Crunchy Miniatures, they bring a new light to your snacking life. HR REESE PB CRUNCHY

Ingredients: Milk Chocolate [Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Nonfat Milk; Milk Fat; Lactose; Lecithin (Soy); PGPR, Emulsifier], Peanuts, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, TBHQ and Citric Acid, To maintain freshness

Cynthia P.
Charleroi, PA
I love the reese's miniature peanut butter cups, I put them in the freezer and wait for them to get a little frozen and I eat them they taste the best that way and the miniature ones are packed with a lot of flavor and freshness, I prefer the miniature over the full size reese's.
Kimberly B.
Lakeland
This is really the most bang for your buck when you're getting Reese's. The ratio of chocolate to peanut butter is perfect and the smaller portions allow for you to eat them longer. That can also be a bad thing because you could eat an entire bag in one sitting.
Nicole V.
Owosso, MI
Reese's is by far my favorite candy bar and the minis are just as good! They taste delicious and I think that's enough said. I'm never disappointed. You can get them basically anywhere, so convenience is a plus. I'll always recommend anything Reese's brand!
nicole b.
granada hills
MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE EVER ONG !! i love these, i bought them at a gas station on my way to Las Vegas, it was a great snack, i've been addicted ever since. it's a better sharing size, and it's great if you love chocolate and peanut butter like me:))
Brittany M.
I used to buy these all the time, to just have in my house for when we needed a chocolate fix. I love Reese peanut butter cups, they are great! The small cups help to make sure if you only eat one it won’t load you up with a bunch of calories.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Peanut butter and chocolate. The perfect pairing. You get the perfect balance with every bite of this delicious candy. I buy it at my local grocery store or at Wal-Mart. The value is okay. I think they could all stop with the price hikes. This is definitely a go-to candy for anyone who loves Reeses.
Mikaela R.
Wake Forest, NC
Reese’s is definitely the best chocolate out there! I love the peanut butter inside of it! The miniatures are the perfect size because I don’t eat sweets too often, but when I do I eat Reese’s! It’s been my favorite since I’ve been little!
Bonnie L.
I love all Hersey's products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Hersey products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Kylie R.
Cincinnati, OH
Reese's are a good option and available everywhere. The normal sized cups. miniatures, and reese's pieces are delicious. Also the holiday varieties of the eggs and trees somehow taste even better than the originals!
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't like Reece's miniatures because there is too much chocolate to the peanut butter and I swear they use different ingredients than they do the bigger ones. But I could be wrong and it's just the ratio I don't like.
Joanna M.
Omg I've never tried crunchy Reeses! Are they better than the original? Where can I find them?
Amanda N.
alguem ja provou o novo chocolate Milka collage?