REESE'S Crunchers Pouch, 6.5 oz uploaded by Shaina C.

BY REESE'S

REESE'S Crunchers Pouch, 6.5 oz see more...

Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Id give these 10 stars if I could! I received them for free from Stop & Shop so im not sure of the ext price but I’d say between $3-$6 per bag. I absolutely love them, I will definitely repurchase & recommend. If you’re familiar with this brand’s products they taste just like “Reese’s sticks” the combination of chocolate, peanut butter & crispies is amazing
Deborah D.
Lakeland, FL
I buy resees all the time. I use them for all my baked goodies. Love the fact they have a huge variety of products and flavors. This is the only real peanut butter candy I think.
Shaina C.
Lansing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this fun snack! So crunchy and so tasty! Eating these at work and taking on future trips !!!! Definitely recommend this tasty treat
Linda P.
Yes, thanks @influenster and @herseys , I received my free #voxbox in the mail, complimentary of #infuenster ; I’m super excited to try both the #Reese #crunchers and the #Herseys #cookiesncream;
After ripping open both bags I have to say,
My Favorite one is cookies n cream. #bitesize #free #lovefreestuff #complimentary

Target