BY REESE'S #76 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A delicious combination of mini peanut butter chips, rice puffs and peanuts covered in milk chocolate. With a resealable pouch, these crunchy treats stay fresh and delicious between snacks.

Buy on Walmart
Riley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My friend gave me some of these to try and now I'm ADDICTED. This candy is so good, that I can't leave Walmart now without buying a pack for a quick snack. My only complaint is that these can be A little messy. Overall, this candy gets the chocolate/peanut butter ratio JUST RIGHT. kind of like the Reese's eggs do. Reese's CrunchersReese's Peanut Butter Egg
Emma J.
These little snack packs are amazing! I lived on them when I was in the hospital it was a good mix of candy and salty snacks and really fulfills your chocolate craving but its not an overwhelmingness of chocolate which is really nice! Perfect size for little ones too!
Nicole b.
Portland
These are super delicious love these I have had to buy them multiple times and I have recommended them to several people  I love the original ones but I love these because it has a variety in the package I think everyone should try these hands down
Chatel P.
Love Reese? These are a wonderful game changer! I grab these when I need to go on a trip. You can get these from most gas stations and Walmart. They have the memorable Reese flavor with a crunch. I highly recommend any peanut butter lovers to try! 💕
Taylor R.
Wayne , MI
These along with the cookies n creme crunches are so good. I would definitely buy again, it’s such a nice thing to snack on and taste really good. You can pack it in your backpack, purse, whatever to bring it with you
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
These are so good and i think they are newer too! I love a little bit of crunch with my chocolate sometimes so this is perfect! It’s like a mix of a crunch bar of chocolate and Reese’s. Very good and affordable!
Rosa R.
Love the texture of this. And it does have that flavor I associate with reese's. The only problem I have is that it melts together really easily. it's best to keep stored in the fridge or any temperature fluctuation will bond the whole thing together which isn't an all bad thing because it tastes great. But definitely makes things a bit messy. A nice snack to just pop in your mouth.
Tanaya P.
This is so good and addictive. I normally don't care too much about peanut butter but I really like these. It's sweet, salty, crunchy and creamy all in one bite!
April W.
Tulsa, OK
Sweet and salty collide to take your tastebuds on a ride. I work a lot of hours and sometimes don’t get to take a lunch. This is one of my favorite vending machine snacks to keep me satisfied until I can have a real meal.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband recieved these as a Christmas gift and he really liked them. While I love Reese's I didn't think I would like these. I was wrong. They are really good. I love the Reese's. They have the perfect crunch to them.
If you haven't tried them please do.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Saw these in a store today. Loves Reese's but have to ask before I buy. Are they yummy?
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Can this be the next VOXBOX?!?!??!
Maggie B.
Where can I get these?!! I can't find them in any stores nearby and I'm dying to try!
Erica S.
Jackson , MS
Do they taste better then the original Reese's??
Annie G.