2 colors available

BY REESE'S #89 in Candy Bars

A fantastic combination of crispiness, crunchiness and chocolatiness in a KING SIZE bar! Reese's Crispy Crunch contains peanut butter, crunchy peanut butter candy pieces, chopped peanuts all topped, of course, with delicious chocolate! see more...

Reese's Crispy Crunchy Candy
  • "It tastes like a Butterfinger Reeses SHOULD taste (unlike the Butterfinger peanut butter cups that I was very disappointed with)." in 8 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter!" in 1 review
  • "As if Reeses were not already amazing, that little bit of crunch makes the chocolate and peanut butter so much better!" in 1 review
  • "I love the crunchy and I really like the peanut buttery taste in this candy bar." in 1 review
  • "It's like a Kitkat, peanut butter cup, and butterfinger all rolled into one." in 1 review
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love peanut butter with my chocolate! It's one of the few ways I even like chocolate. I was kind of skeptical at first, but oh my gosh! I'm so glad I tried this! It's FANTASTIC! It has the little crunchy pieces like a Butterfinger, but is surrounded but peanut butter! You should try it too, if you like Butterfingers and Reese's
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Harts, WV
I couldn't even begin to remember when I started eating this candy. You can find it almost anywhere. My local grocery store always has it. Its pretty cheap for what you are tasting. I don't eat this a whole lot, just sometimes when I am on the road. IF you like reese cups then I would highly recommend it!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
Reese's can't make a bad candy bar. This is a top favorite. It's got the smooth chocolate coating and filled with crispy layers and adds that crunch when you take a bite. Layers and layers of that peanut butter deliciousness. I'd recommend every peanut butter fan try this at least once, if not more.
Mazuza T.
Mazuza T.
North Olmsted, OH
Two of my favorite chocolate treats combined in one! I love this children bar. I love anything Reese's and this one of them. This is quite tasty and very satisfying and super sweet. I like this more than a regular chocolate bar. I recommend this candy to anyone who loves chocolate goodness!!
Pip S.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
The new Reese's with the Reese's Pieces inside of them are the most genius and delicious thing I've ever tasted. I really hope these aren't just a limited time offer because the one time I have actually been able to find them, I thoroughly enjoyed it but not able to find them at any stores.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Galveston, TX
I have tried pretty much every candy bar out there, THIS bar is literally the best tasting, the best ingredient-wise, and the all around best price out there. I was skeptical at first about it simply because I didn't know much about the brand in the beginning, but wow is it fantastic!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Chisago City, MN
mmmm chocolate and peanut butter are my thing. i can eat them here, anywhere.. with a fox, in a box and with a load of ...uhm i won't go there. They are cheap and everyone in my household fights over them, but i win..always no one is gonna have my chocolate and peanut butter, bitches!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Brookhaven, MS
Oh the joy that peanut butter and chocolate brings. There is nothing better than the combination of these two. I look for these every time I go to Dollar General. I can't just get one candy bar I always have to get the 10 pack. I don't know anyone that doesn't love Reese's like I do.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Portland, OR
My favorite candy ever, they always melt in my mouth!!! They are very affordable and very nicely sized enough to just fill your sweet tooth :) It is better then any chocolate because it has peanut butter of course :) I buy them all the time and it will always be my favorite candy :)
Kitiara B.
Kitiara B.
Olympia, WA
I love my fair share of candy. Peanut butter and chocolate? Yes, please. Reese? the heavenly candy makers. The Crispy Crunchy is by far my favorite Reese's product. It tastes good (like I'm eating 500 calories worth of sweets) and it's something I always reach for while at the store.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Where are these sold? Do they taste similar to a Kit Kat?
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
For those who have tried, is it any good? I love Reese's brand chocolated :)
Lisamarie F.
Lisamarie F.
New haven,CT
Is there a waffler in there?
Sebin C.
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
Are these as creamy as the original Reese's peanut butter cups? Or does the "crispy crunchy candy bar" flavor take away the chocolatey-ness?
Vicky B.