Reese's Creamy Peanut Butter

by Reese's

It’s like we scooped out a bunch of REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and filled jars with that delicious peanut butter so you can make sandwiches and stuff. Use it on PB&J, spoon it into your favorite dessert recipe or enjoy a spoonful straight from the jar.

Does Reese's Creamy Peanut Butter have chocolate in it ?
Where can i find this in canada ?
Is this available in chunky peanut butter?
Start your review of Reese's Creamy Peanut Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
However, it's not exactly like the peanut butter cups, so if that's what you want then try adding a little chocolate spread. in 5 reviews
I even do hehe :) taste great on anything great for snacks I also love to make milk shakes with this just like a peanut butter cup and add a little chocolate in 1 review
My all time favorite peanut butter I use this on everything I can.in 1 review
My husband & I saw this in our local grocery store & wanted to try it and it's good!in 1 review
had this stuff for my first time recently OMG this stuff is AMAZING!in 1 review
10 days agoBell Buckle
Reese's Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Ivy D.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is delicious! (Ha ha) It goes perfect with a lot of things because the texture is very soft and you can pour it out with ease. It's very good with blueberry jam. Also smothering it over ice cream too.
18 days agoBedford Hts, OH
Okay I guess I’m the only one who was expecting something different then an actual peanut butter I guess. Maybe it’s the fact that actual Reese’s has chocolate, but this tastes no different then any other regular peanut butter. Even the description is misleading.
a month agoHouston, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Ohhhh yes!!! This is THE peanut butter!! It is SOOO smooth and truly tastes like reeses!! My kids LOOOVE it! I have to buy about 6 a month. Lol Reese's Creamy Peanut Butter
2 years agoanniston, AL
I've always been a Jif brand girl, until recently. I happened to go to a random little out of town grocery store, & they had a special on Reese's peanut butter for 2 for $5. Who can pass that up? Yeah, now I'm hooked. It's got the perfect amount of sweet & salty, & sooo creamy and delicious. In my honest opinion, it's way better than any other brand. And now I catch myself going to the pantry and just getting scoops of it out as a snack. 😳 As long as this is available, I'll buy it forever!!😍
2 years agoPhoenix, AZ
My kids are in love with this peanut butter they eat it up super fast when it’s available. I’ve purchased at my Local fries location. I’ve also found it at Walmart and target before. I would definitely buy again just because my kids eat it up so fast. Me myself I’m more of a regular peanut butter person so that’s the only reason I give it four stars.
2 years agoSuffolk, VA
This is absolutely the best peanut butter EVER!!! It tastes just like you're eating a Reese cup. It's excellent to use in your baking, I used it in a peanut butter icing recipe I had and its a TOTAL game changer. It's a little more pricey but definitely worth it.
2 years agoDover, PA
This is my go to peanut butter in our house. It can be hard to find and a lil pricy compared to other brands and only comes in one size but I think the taste of the peanut butter makes it worth the price and worth putting in our pantry!!
2 years agoCalumet
I was really disappointed in this peanut butter. It tastes just like any other peanut butter and nothing like the filling of Reese's peanut butter cups. I definitely won't bother buying this again, it was a waste of money.
2 years agoHartselle, AL
So I am very picky about my peanut butter. This does not taste as well as my Peter Pan peanut butter. I have tried this once and never again. It is the cheapest or the best. I would suggest for people to not buy this.
2 years agoStockton
Affordable price that you can find at most grocery stores. Love to make it side dip for veggies sticks. Making jelly sandwiches with these is very tasty! My kids love these better then the originals peanut butters.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...