Reese's Big Cup with Nuts uploaded by Lashanda B.

BY REESE'S

REESE'S Candies swirl the delicious tastes of chocolate and peanut butter together in classic and exciting new ways. REESE'S Big Cup Peanut Butter Cups with Nuts bring a delicious twist to an old favorite. They have the natural peanut butter flavor of classic REESE'S cups, but are made with tasty roasted peanut halves for an extra crunch. Every king size pack contains two big cups, and is perfect for everyday snacking, gifting, or stocking pantries and break rooms. REESE'S Big Cup Peanut Butter Cups with Nuts are gluten-free and OU Kosher Certified.

Reese's Big Cup with Nuts
  • "Peanut butter and chocolate is just a combo that works, and this packs a bit more protein than peanut butter cups alone, so it is a much better quick energy snack." in 9 reviews
  • "These were my favorite candy bar but I cannot find them anymore!" in 3 reviews
  • "Greats candy bar every a cheap way to fix a sweet tooth you can't beat Reese for peanut butter candies " in 2 reviews
  • "You can't go wrong with this candy!" in 2 reviews
  • "Different than the peanut butter cups but still so yummy." in 1 review
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Resses are very nice sweet and soft but if your the type of person who dosent want it soft then fast breaks are for you they have the nicest crush to it and taste just like a resses
Chantelle S.
I love these bars! They have a bit more filling quality to them and are super tasty! These also are a bit more chewy and a great balance between sweet and salty. I enjoy eating these as both a snack when I am hungry and as a pick me up treat.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Fast breaks were my all time favorite candy as a child and I still love them to this day. The crunchy middle is my favorite, not to mention the famous and delicious Reese taste. I recommend this treat to all Reese lovers!
Veronica S.
Larksville, PA
These are one of my absolute favorite candy bars!! I love peanut butter cups however sometimes I really like to have a crunchier consistency and these give just that! They are a great snack for peanut butter lovers!
🌺Samantha🌺 J.
Orland Park, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are definitely one of my favorite “chocolate bars” (that is if it counts as a chocolate bar. The nougat and the peanut butter flavor blend so well together and then chocolate just brings in all that flavor.
Jennifer B.
Fresno, CA
My husband and I LOVE this! It’s great for a quick snack. Sometimes you need sugar in your system and this definitely satisfies you. I love the crunchy chocolately nutty flavor. Definitely worth repurchasing.
Markus R.
Ogden, UT
My favorite go to candy bar. I go out of my way at the store or gas station to find it. It has a awesome taste and even better price! I love Reese’s, but this tops it off! Strongly recommend for anybody!!
Taylar N.
South Point
My favorite candy bar! I love the smooth peanut butter inside! If I am craving chocolate this is usually l my go to candy bar. I love chocolate and peanut butter together and it’s always a great price
Sarah K.
I forgot how amazing these are! Definitely picking one of these up next time I’m at the store! Would recommend to anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate with a little chewy twist! So delicious!
Kristen C.
Franklin, PA
I remember when the fast break bar came out and I was obsessed with it! I got one every chance I could! Now, I don't eat as much chocolate, but I still enjoy one of these every now and then.
Laura S.
Do they make these in minis?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Where can you find these
Dayerlyng R.
Caracas
Why is Reese's so goofy and at the same time so addictive?
Andrea R.