Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateReese's
Big Cup Crunchy Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

REESE'S Big Cup Crunchy Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

by Reese's

Some say we’ve gone nuts, adding crunchy peanut pieces inside your favorite REESE'S peanut butter cup. You’re welcome.

Is this good[product:reeses-big-cup-crunchy-peanut-butter-cups] ?
do you enjoy the crunchy more than the regular peanut butter cups?
Where is this sold? I’ve never seen it before
Start your review of REESE'S Big Cup Crunchy Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups!
Melissa T.
Holden, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
REESE'S Big Cup Crunchy Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Melissa T.
This is not your average Reeses! So, you can't go into eating these with the same expectation in regard to texture. These things are filled with crunchy little Reeses Pieces! This is a fun treat for if you want a Reeses but, maybe something a little different. The taste is on point!
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Probably one of my favorite go-to products that I have! Really happy I gave this product a try and I will definitely be purchasing again in the near future … really good and I am very happy when I buy them!
Jennifer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Reese's peanut butter cups- however, I do not like this candy bar from them purely on preference. I don't like crunchy peanut butter, i don't care for this. Not that they are bad- just not for me
Bonnie D.
North branch, MN
Love the immediate sugar fix you get from this. There is a great peanut butter flavor in that candy coating.
Samantha I.
Oak Forest, Il
Delicious and perfect for stocking stuffers. My brothers love them and you usually can always find them on sale!
Addison H.
Chatsworth
Im always craving something sweet, and have a sweet tooth. I always go straight for Reece's. And the cups and pieces are my two favorite so this combination hits right on spot.
Courtney S.
Dothan, AL
The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter continues to make every holiday that much more festive! When I start seeing these delicious eggs in stores I get excited! They are a favorite of my entire family and I've been known to buy a coupe extra packs just so we don't end up fighting over the last couple!
Memory A.
Delicious! I love the crunch! You can't ever go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate!
Alexandra U.
Pueblo, CO
For some reason Reese's pieces are the only way I eat Reese's! They just taste sooo good and I think the flavor is much different. With these egg shapes they just make them more festive and more fun to eat :-)
Jay Y.
Dallas, GA
Taste Amazing! By far one of my favorite treats. Soft and crunch and doesn't disappoint. Would highly recommend to everyone!

222 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lokesh S.
Bellevue, WA
il y a 7 mois
Rebecca C. il y a 4 mois
Kirstyb 13 . Thank you for helping me out with an answer. I've been busy working my Acti-labs company. Please check out my Facebook pages. Rebecca Carlson Beauty train.
Karli C.
Clanton , AL
il y a 2 ans
I had no idea REESE'S Big Cup Crunchy Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups this was available! Is it good with peanuts in it?
Kim K. il y a un an
I think it is. But everyone’s tastes are different. I hope you enjoy like I did
SHANNON G.
Royse City, TX
il y a 2 ans
Hazel R. il y a 8 mois
yesss!! my reeses cant be too hard or else i wouldn't enjoy it as much like everything needs to be perfect the peanut butter and chocolate im literally so obsessed.