BY REESE'S

1 Cup = 1.4 oz; Big Cup. Milk chocolate. Peanut butter lover's cup. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3400000163'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

• Any thoughts on the Reese big cups with reeses pieces inside? Good ...6 Answers
  • Where to i buy the beautiful majestic cup3 Answers
  • I just saw these at the store yesterday. Has anyone tried them yet?...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emma H.
Emma H.
I honestly do not know how I lived my life before Reese's Big Cups were a thing. All I can think is that I was probably very, very sad not knowing the taste of what biting into the most perfect ratio of peanut buttery goodness to chocolaty delight was like. Before the Big Cups were traditional Reese's, then came the teaser Halloween sizes and the Reese's pieces, but honestly nothing even comes close in comparison to Reese's Big Cups. The ratio is perfect, truly delicious in every single way: fresh from the store, slightly melted from temporarily being looked over in a time of tough traffic, very melted from your friends thinking it is funny to hide such a national-treasure from you on a sixteen-hour car-trip from Texas because it's your tenth one and they think you may have a slight problem, frozen because you stuck it in the freezer to gain it's strength back but you accidentally left it in too long, or even just a little too chilly when your mom tells you you have to wait until after dinner and she puts it in the refrigerator. Regardless... literal, physical, actual, perfection.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX

Bought one of these and shared it with my husband (mostly so I can feel less guilty about buying a pound of chocolate). It was delicious and actually lasted me a while (even if you're sharing one of them with someone else)! I ate it a little bit every so often, but if was REALLY feeling into some Reese's, I'd say this could last at least 2 days. For me it lasted a week or so though. It all depends on how you manage your intake of sweets~
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Gatlinburg , Tn
Everybody already knows that Reese's Cups are hands down the best candy, ever. What you might not know, is that Reese's Big Cups are the be all end all. THUMBS UP

The proportion of chocolate v pb is PERFECT. Read: There is just enough chocolate and delicious mouthfuls of delightful, often imitated never duplicated Reese's PB filling.

These are the peanut butter lovers cup, just as advertised on the packaging. Try them cold, even better!
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Phillips, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert
OMG! What do they put in these things that make them so addicting? I have been a fan of peanut butter cups since I was a child and would waltz to the store for my 20 cent candy bar. Those days are gone. When I think about purchasing one of these I have a little sticker shock. It seems like candy prices get higher and higher... I get over it. The chocolate and peanut butter hitting my lips make me forget about the price.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
How do you make a Reese's Peanut Butter cup even better? You double the size of it! Yes! More smooth chocolate and peanut butter goodness to tantalize your taste buds! Perfect for satisfying a craving! I buy these at my local grocery store as they are often less expensive than the regular size! Excellent value! I purchase and hoard these more than I want to admit lol! Try these; they are awesome!!!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Tehachapi, CA
I actually had these for the first time the other day. I was so very excited to see these as I love peanut butter cups and reeses pieces. When I got home and got to bite into one of these...I was highly disappointed. They had very little extra crunch and it was as it the just put the broken pieces of shell into the peanut butter. I did not find one single whole reeses pieces.
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Kissimmee, FL
For those that already love the decadent taste of Reese's, I introduce to you Reese's big cup! The same creamy, sweet peanut butter paired with rich milk chocolate but on steroids! I never felt like one Reese's did the product justice, but biting into a big cup is a different story. I prefer one Reese's big cup over four regular sized ones. It completely satisfies.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Whoever had the item to create a BIG Reese's peanut butter cup is just genius! My all time favorite candy, the perfect amount of sweetness combined with my favorite part of a Reese's, the peanut butter center, I definitely recommend peanut butter lovers to try it. My number one to go to chocolate candy definitely satisfies my sweet tooth :)
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
I enjoy a good Reese's cup now and then! I very much enjoy the regular ones, and so I thought I would try the big one. Overall it was good, but I will sitck with the regular ones. The ratio of peanut butter and chocolate was off, since the cup is so much bigger there was more peanut butter than usual. But there is no bad Reese's Cup!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
Reese's have always been my FAVORITE candy and I used to always buy the regular Reese's cups until one time my husband bought the big cups. I must say I will never buy the original ones again. These big cups taste so much better for some reason. If you are a Reese's fan give these a try you will switch too. They are that good!!!
Ashe F.
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
Can you ever really eat just one Reese's?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Tifton, GA
Are these better than the originals?
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
I just saw these at the store yesterday. Has anyone tried them yet? Are they good?
Guillaume R.
Guillaume R.
Quebec
Any thoughts on the Reese big cups with reeses pieces inside? Good move or bad move on Reese's part?
Massiel J.
Massiel J.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have the white chocolate in big size?