BY REESE

Reese® Sliced Water Chestnuts.
Fine Imported Foods. see more...

• What would you add this product too food wise?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Malynda C.
Hesperia, Ca
LOVE these. They are very crunchy and have a very slight flavor. I add them to almost every chinese dish that I make and sometimes, even to just a salad to give it a little extra crunch.
Jasmine F.
I have always loved water chestnuts. I mostly use them in stir-fry or other Asian inspired dishes. these work really well and are the perfect size
Erin M.
RAVENNA, OH
I really like these. They have a nice crunch to them and they work really well in most Chinese foods. Even my kids will eat them.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
These are delicious! I'd eat them from the can anytime. best way to have them is chopped and mixed in a spinach dip
ali w.
I love using these in a good stir fry! they got that crunch that everyone loves! at a good affordable price!
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
I actually enjoy water chestnuts. I actually found a recipe where you wrap bacon around them. so delicious
kelsey r.
Shelby Twp, MI
Yum yum I love these! they are great to add into a veggie stir fry! so easy and simple to use
Jacklyn G.
Great in stir fries! crunchy and delish, not slimy like others I've had before.
Tarra S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Manitoba
These are our number one pick for our spinach dip. Gives the right crunch and taste.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
What would you add this product too food wise?