BY REESE

Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
So freaking good with chicken on the side I love these boxed fixes when I am in a rush .
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Threw this wild rice into the slow cooker to create a chicken and wild rice soup, fantastic. Held its shape, tasted phenomenal, and was easy for the young one to eat as well. Definitely recommend this brand!
Anne B.
Mobile, AL
I have not cooked this myself, but had it as a side dish with dinner at a neighbor's house. She is actually from Minnesota so she knew about this particular rice. It was delicious! My husband and I both enjoyed it.
Sarah E.
Morrisville, NC
This is a great side dish that is easy to make and good with any protein or entree and an even better option for those that are gluten free.
Jennifer M.
Warren, MI
I love my some wild rice! It's very good. I think it's healthier then normal white rice as well but I'm not sure about this exact kind
Amber G.
Cocoa, FL
I use this when I make my lemon chicken with wild rice. I have tried different brands and this one by far has the most flavor
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
I absolutely love Minnesota's wild rice very good and healthy you should try it