Reese Quartered Marinated Artichoke Hearts uploaded by Pola S.

BY REESE

Reese Quartered Marinated Artichoke Hearts: All natural Premium quality Kosher see more...

• Would this work for spinach artichoke dip? 1 Answers
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using artichoke hearts in salads, and buying them already made is way easier than making them at home! I love the jar over the can because you don't have to use them all at once.
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
I love eating these straight from the jar. I cook with them in so many different things. They're good with pasta. In stir fry. They are salty but not too salty. The texture holds up well.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love these artichokes! They are so convenient to have in a glass jar versus a can because you can just used what you need and save the rest for later. They are delicious when added to salads, pasta, and dips.
Taryn A.
I love cooking with artichoke hearts and these are perfect to top a salad with or include in a tossed pasta salad! The marinade is not too strong, but I still will pat them dry to remove extra juice!
Samantha S.
Pensacola, FL
So I might be weird but I absolutely love canned artichoke hearts. I buy them and eat them straight out of the jar/ can as a snack. This are my favorite.
Tiffany H.
Jeffersonville, IN
These are amazing as a pizza topping! They are also great for spinach artichoke dip and delicious straight out of the jar!
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Use these in my spinach artichoke dip and it's always a hit. So good right out of the jar as well.
Christine R.
Is there any other brand of artichoke hearts aside from Reese? For real. Is there?
Kersten B.
Would this work for spinach artichoke dip?