BY REESE

Artichoke Petite Hearts are perfect for sauteing or serving in salads, these baby artichokes are smaller than Globe artichokes but still pack all the delicious flavors of their big brothers. It is Kosher certified. World Finer Foods is the America's most trusted name in gourmet specialty ingredients for almost a century and every product must meet unrelenting standards for taste, quality and affordability. see more...

Buy on Target*
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Reese artichoke hearts are my favorite canned artichoke product! I use them to make so many excellent dishes! They are great in spinach artichoke dip, perfect on salads, add a special touch to pasta salad, or great to eat by themselves as a snack! Compared to other brands, with Reese I always know that I am getting a fresh quality product & because of that, I highly recommend these artichoke hearts!
Meghan B.
Saint Louis, MO
I used this brand of artichoke for a batch of spinach artichoke dip and it was amazing!! Some brands of artichokes don't give you the best bang for your buck, but these really did the trick. I would highly recommend them. :)
I looove these. I don't usually even use them in recipes. I just eat them right out of the can. Plus it is so much easier and more convenient to open a can of artichokes instead of steaming them and working to get that heart out.
Jackie H.
Scottsburg, IN
These are delicious! I love to just saute them up with a little bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper. I serve these alone as a side dish at dinner. My kids love them too!
Kyrra T.
I always use this ! These are great for making spinach artichoke dip !!! It makes it so easy to use and they taste awesome ! Especially in a Greek salad !
Tiffany T.
Ft. Knox, KY
This are great for homemade pizzas, salads and noodles. Soaked in water is better than oil and they have good flavor
Lasha I.
Jonesboro, AR
Love! Very tasteful, very hearty! I love the brand and the quality. Only wish artichokes weren't so expensive!
Jessica H.
Dallas, TX
Great for spinach artichoke dip. Always high quality. Available in most grocery stores and fairly priced.
Dedra B.
Amarillo, TX
I love these. I constantly keep these in my pantry. I add them to pasta dishes and salads all the time.
Camille P.
Columbus, OH
Artichoke hearts are great in salads or on pizzas! Reese's is an especially high end brand