BY REESE

Imported. Resealable package. Tapioca comes from the cassava plant and has been used for centuries in creamy puddings and sweet desserts. Tapioca contains no impurities so the delicate taste will not mask light flavors such as vanilla peach or lemon. As a pudding Reese Tapioca is divinely soothing when served warm and delightfully refreshing when chilled. Product of Brazil. 7 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 6 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
julia h.
Denver, CO
Omg I love tapioca and this is giant chewy gooey yummy healthy tapioca. I eat like a old lady
Hannah T.
Bristol, IN
I used these and followed the recipe on the bag to make some AMAZING tapioca pudding.
Julie S.
This product is a must if you make bubble tea. It is a staple at her birthday parties and events and easy to make. I highly recommend
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
My son loves Tapioca pudding. He is multi handicapped and I make it with his shakes, to boost calories for him.
Karley G.
Mckinney, TX
This tapioca has a good flavor but a very strange texture in my opinion. It's alright not my fav.
Amanda N.
If you like tapioca, you'll love this. The recipe has never failed me. It's delicious and the tapioca pearls are just the right consistency of chewy and soft, but not too mushy.
Carla  P.
I cook a lot and love this brand of tapioca. It works perfectly, tastes great and has never failed to perform as expected. I'll definitely keep buying it!
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
Where can I find this?
Rocio M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Anyone recommend
Caitlin S.
How do you use this? Made pudding? Anything else?
Delaney G.
Can you use this in bubble tea?