BY REESE

Reese hearts of palm 14.8oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Foodie Expert
I can eat all of these in one sitting. Absolutely delicious. Great with tomatoes and feta as a nice fresh salad. I love Hearts of Palm. They are a little costly, so i often just eat them as a special treat. YUM!!!
Steph M.
Steph M.
River Falls, WI
Foodie Expert
Almost always perfect quality. Easy to work with, and fresh tasting. The water it comes in isn't too salty either.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
North Augusta, SC
Perfect for making a quick dinner for two and even better for spinach artichoke dip. I have to have a high salt diet so the saltiness others complained of was actually really good to me
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
Norton, VA
These are great artichokes and have a very good taste. I eat them all the time. Really good to put in salads.
McKenzie P.
McKenzie P.
Perfect to add to a quick pasta dish. Great with a little white wine, capers, tomatoes and shrimp. Love that the hearts really stay together in the can.
Allison M.
Allison M.
My go-to brand when I make my healthy Spinach artichoke dip! I prefer this brand over others, especially since they have the option to get quartered or whole artichokes.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I use these for my spinach & artichoke dip! The Small are perfect for dips and they Have larger size too.
Kaitlin N.
Kaitlin N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I loooove these! They are great for cooking with. The can contains much more artichokes for the price than buying fresh.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
Great for salads or cooking with. Set in water (not oil). Not a ton of flavor but just right for cold dishes.
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Delicious! A little bit salt, but very good. Great on top of salads. Make sure to drain.