BY REESE

Reese Bread see more...

Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
Love the flavor on these and they were nice dry and crisp, I would definitely purchase again and recommend to anyone with a Fraser salad also my be good for a seasonal thanksgiving stuffing! They were also on sale
Rebecca G.
Alton, IL
Any salad is never complete without croutons. I also enjoy eating plain croutons as a snack. These aren't overly seasoned, which is a plus for me as it doesn't leave a funny aftertaste in your mouth.
Melissa M.
Knoxville, TN
These are smaller croutons in comparison to others I've had. These are somewhat bland and lack flavor. These are very hard verses having a nice crunch when biting through.
Lucy J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good they are not overly seasond which I like so it does not take away the flavor from my salad and they are also a great size
Kathleen H.
Seville, OH
My family loves these croutons. We use them on our salads but also crunch on them as a snack! All of the flavor safe delicious.
Meghan W.
These go great atop any salad, or even as a stand alone snack. The seasoning is a compliment to any flavor dressing.
My family loves croutons!!! We have never tried Reese's brand, but I'm sure they would be good!!
Brianna F.
I absolutely these croutons! The flavor is just great and perfect on a salad or by themselves.
Abby G.
Aurora, IL
Just saying, some of the best croutons out there. They make the perfect topping for any salad
Good! I like to use these on salads occasionally, but not an everyday kind of thing...