BY REESE #37 in Salad Toppings

ReeseCaesar Salad Premium Croutons Over 50 years ago, one of the early presidents of Reese discovered croutons when he sampled them in the famous Caesar Salad. The president's belief that these crunchy toasted morsels would be great in any salad led him to become one of the first to put croutons on America shelves. Since then, the crouton has become a standard in salad bowls all over America. But not all croutons are the same. Reese croutons are made from specially formulated dough that allows the croutons to retain the crispness and flavor that crouton lovers seek. Reese croutons are perfect in salads, soups, stuffings, as a casserole topping or as a snack right from the bag! Try All Of Our Delicious Varieties: Reese Caesar SaladReese Cheddar CheeseReese Onion & GarlicReese Sea Salt & Black PepperReese Seasoned see more...

Buy on Walmart
Veronica R.
East Hartford , Ct
These things are a must when I'm going on my " salad diet" they give the bland salads a wonderful taste and make them much more enjoyable to eat
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
I used these for my Mother's Day salad & they were a big hit. They have a lot of flavor & went perfect with my Caesar salad.
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
I could sit there and eat these all day! I love these things! The flavor is always good no matter what kind you get!
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
THESE ARE GREAT AND USUALLY AROUND $1 A BAG HERE. I USUALLY GET THESE OR THIS BRAND A FEW TIMES A MONTH, VERY GOOD
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so perfect for salads. They are not very expensive at all, and they are perfectly crunchy and seasoned.
These are great! The only croutons I buy! They are flavorful and crispy...just what any salad needs.
Jenna H.
Mcalester, OK
These croutons are amazing they are so good in a salad. I even like to eat them just by themselves
Alexa R.
Montgomery, IL
I love these in my salad! They're so crunchy and scrumptious, that I can't get enough of these!
Allie M.
Roswell, GA
I love Caesar salad and I love croutons. These are the perfect addition to any salads
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
So gross. Do not spend your money on these cheap croutons. They will ruin your salad.