BY REESE

ReeseĀ® Artichoke Hearts.
Fine Imported Foods.
Premium Quality.
6-8 Medium Size. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of artichokes but I used these recently in a Spinach and Artichoke recipe I made for a holiday party. They were great! I got them on a good deal at Target and were so easy to drain and quickly cut up with little mess. I would use this brand again
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
I use this in my cold pasta really brings a different taste to it. It's very affordable. I don't eat this often just when I make my cold pastas. It meet my expectations.
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Review for: Small Size Cans
I love these. I get them when I'm making spinach artichoke dip. I had them recently in a pesto and loved them.
Bonnie M.
Hockley, TX
Review for: Small Size Cans
These taste great in spinach artichoke dip or just straight from the can on a salad. Really tender and flavorful.
Rebeca N.
Porter, TX
Review for: Small Size Cans
These were really good, and decently priced, I used them for a recipe and then we ate what we didn't use with some lemon butter sauce... So yummy
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
Review for: Small Size Cans
Ok I guess if personally prefer the generic name cans of artichokes. Not really worth it...
Alexandria S.
Washington, Mo
Review for: Medium Of
Reese artichoke hearts are my go to brand for artichokes. I get them for salads, dips, etc. You can't go wrong with Reese!
Tami M.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: Small Size Cans
Great quality.... I often purchase generic items to save money, but not so with artichoke hearts - I consistently buy Reese. Tender, good flavor. I use them in pasta, and to make Mediterranean pizza.
Samantha H.
Review for: Small Size Cans
Pretty good for the price, whether to cook with or just eat alone. I used mine in Spinach Artichoke dip, and ate a few throughout the process. Good product.
Rene K.
Scappoose, OR
Review for: Medium Of
I love these canned artichoke hearts. I love to come up with new recipes and these make it really easy to create awesome dinners and dips! Plus, you can't beat how easy it to use.