BY REESE

ReeseĀ® Artichoke Hearts.
Fine Imported Foods.
Premium Quality.
6-8 Medium Size. see more...

Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
I'm not the biggest fan of artichokes but I used these recently in a Spinach and Artichoke recipe I made for a holiday party. They were great! I got them on a good deal at Target and were so easy to drain and quickly cut up with little mess. I would use this brand again
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
I had no idea how to cut an artichoke to make dip so these definitely saved me time and headache!
Emily G.
Bakersfield, CA
These Canned artichokes are yummy & so convenient for making spinach artichoke dip, pizza, pasta & Greek pasta salad. I used fresh artichokes one time & it took a ton of them & was such a mess. Now I don't mind the price of a can of these large artichoke hearts!
Tami M.
Grand Jct, CO
Great quality.... I often purchase generic items to save money, but not so with artichoke hearts - I consistently buy Reese. Tender, good flavor. I use them in pasta, and to make Mediterranean pizza.
Tiffany A.
Coon Rapids, MN
I use these in my homemade spinach and artichoke dip and they work great. I do run a knife through them once to break them in half in case others don't like a full bite of just artichoke. Very good but a little salty so I prefer to give them a rinse before using.
Leslie M.
I use these every time I make my spinach and artichoke dip, all I have to do a slice them and add them in! A wonderful product for when you want to make quick appetizers!
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
I use this in my cold pasta really brings a different taste to it. It's very affordable. I don't eat this often just when I make my cold pastas. It meet my expectations.
Meggan P.
Kettering, Oh
These are excellent when used in the spinach and artichoke dip because they're already pre-ready all you have to do is spread them apart cut them up if you want to put them in
Rene K.
Scappoose, OR
I love these canned artichoke hearts. I love to come up with new recipes and these make it really easy to create awesome dinners and dips! Plus, you can't beat how easy it to use.
Kayla W.
Fairmont, WV
I really love these artichoke hearts. I eat them as a snack, I add them to pastas, I put them on my pizza. I love them. However, sometimes when I am eating them I feel like they are dirty. I don't know that may just be in my head and it doesn't stop me from opening another can.