BY REEF

The Women's Creamy Leather Flip Flops from Reef are so soft you'll feel like you're treating your feet to some delicious dessert all day long. The strap is made from premium Brazilian leather that has been hand-softened, so there's almost no uncomfortable break-in period and rubbing between the toes. The footbed is made from full-grain leather and is combined with anatomical arch support for maximum comfort. Rubber soles round out these flip flops to help provide traction and keep your feet safe. see more...

Stacy S.
2,099 reviews
I had the older version of this pair of shoes that was much sicker. The shoes lasted me from 2003 when I purchase them until 2 months ago while I was traveling through Europe. The shoes are incredibly durable and comfortable. They are worth every single penny and I will always continue to buy reefs.
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
These are the best flip flops I have ever owned. I live in Florida so wear them year round. Most brands don't last a full season before they are falling apart. Reefs provide more support and stand the test of time compared to all the other flip flops I have tried at varying price points
Adrienne B.
Kapolei, HI
Reefs are the only flip flops that I’ll buy. I can wear these and walk for literal miles without discomfort. Love them.
Renee F.
Awesome shoes for the money. They have pretty decent support. A must have in the summer time
Taneisha h.
1,464 reviews
Very comfy great for summer time just a walk to the park or around the house for a day to day activity suitable for all family member