BeveragesSodaReed's Ginger Beer
Reed's Premium Ginger Brew Ginger Ale, 48 fl oz, (Pack of 6)

Reed's Ginger Beer Reed's Premium Ginger Brew Ginger Ale, 48 fl oz, (Pack of 6)

by Reed's Ginger Beer

Reed's Premium Ginger Brew Ginger Ale: All-natural Jamaican-style ginger ale 17 grams of fresh ginger per bottle No caffeine Strong ginger bite Micro brewed No preservatives, artificial flavor or color Gluten free; 25% fruit juice; non-alcoholic; kosher

Many moths ago, at a party, I was given an alcoholic ginger ale.. I was told that the brand was Not Your Grandfather's but since then I have searched everywhere with no luck. Is it likely it was actually this? I see that it has great reviews and what I had was absolutely wonderful.
I've been wanting to try this for awhile now and wanted to know if it tastes more like a beer or ginger ale? I love both but am having a hard time figuring out how the two tastes would combine together?
Does this actually taste similar to a ginger ale?
Start your review of Reed's Ginger Beer Reed's Premium Ginger Brew Ginger Ale, 48 fl oz, (Pack of 6)!
Sam T.
Eugene
Reed's Ginger Beer Reed's Premium Ginger Brew Ginger Ale, 48 fl oz, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Sam T.
I have tried EVERY ginger ale/beer on the market, and this one is by far the winner. If you want ginger, here is your ticket. Very affordable for what you get, every other brand out there just tasts like flat syrup with hardly any ginger flavor. Look at the ingredients, all the other guys use way too much citric acid and they make me feel ill. REEDS makes my nausea go away and I can actually taist the magic. On top of that, REEDS mixed with bulleit whiskey makes THE BEST ginger/rye cocktail in the world, for those of you feeling classy.. Try it, you will like it.Reed's Ginger Beer Ginger Brew - Extra - Case of 6 - 12 Fl oz.
Nefreteri  T.
Davie, FL
Reed's Ginger Beer Reed's Premium Ginger Brew Ginger Ale, 48 fl oz, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Nefreteri  T.
I love this Reed’s Craft Ginger Beer Extra. The one I get has zero sugar and zero calories which I love. This ginger has a medium spice level. I usually add a ginger shot to it to give it that strong ginger bite. Once I do that it's perfect for me. [product:reeds-ginger-beer-reeds-premium-ginger-brew-ginger-ale,-48-fl-oz,-(pack-of-6)]
Danielle W.
Reed's Ginger Beer Reed's Premium Ginger Brew Ginger Ale, 48 fl oz, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Danielle W.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
If you’re looking for something strong and tasty, this beverage is on my fav list. I mean who doesn’t love ginger? lol. I drink it all the time and it’s great with your favorite bag of chips! If you don’t like ginger that kicks you in the throat 😂, this may not be for you! But I’m all for it! The stronger the better!
Cindy C.
Avon, NY
All natural extra fresh ginger beer. The spicy aromatic flavor is a nice way to end the evening The 4 pack is not too expensive. The only thing I would do to improve the product is making a 6 pack It meets me expectation every time I open a bottle. I definitely would purchase again Reed's Extra Ginger Brew All Natural Jamaican Style Non-Alcoholic Ginger Beer - 4 CT
Shy M.
san diego
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite ginger beer to use when making a Moscow mule! Very easy to do! Just add some lime juice, bitters, and vodka and you’ve got yourself a tasty drink! If you’re not a vodka fan it also works with tequila, rum, and whiskey 🍹
Becky R.
Portland, OR
Yum! If you want a ginger beer that tastes like ginger, here you have it! It’s gingery but not overly spicy. I get this ginger beer frequently The quality is consistent, it’s easy to find, and the price is good.
Taylor W.
Somerville, NJ
I mostly drink ginger beer in Moscow mules, and I like to be able To find it easily. This is easy to find, but really not the best. However, it's very affordable. While it's not my favorite, I will still drink it.
Kinsey C.
Rochester, NY
Love this stuff. Like the only soda I can drink and also feels good on my tummy. My store used to sell a raspberry flavor but took it away so now I just buy these, freakin food and 10/10 would buy again!
Tyler M.
Lyman, SC
What a great drink. I love these and am always excited to see them. I really enjoy all the different flavors and love this kind a lot. I would recommend to anyone who has not tried and would let you know it's a great product!
Bonnie S.
Tulsa
These ginger beers are delicious! They give a great ginger taste, yet don't overpower you. On top of that, they are super affordable, they don't give you gas, and are generally a crowd favorite! I would recommend this to anyone who loves the taste of ginger and the refreshing aspect of soda pop.