Reed's Ginger Beer Reed's Extra Ginger Brew All Natural Jamaican Style Ginger Beer, 48 fl oz, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Ini A.

BY REED'S GINGER BEER

Reed's Extra Ginger Brew All Natural Jamaican Style Ginger Beer: 25% fruit juice Stronger ginger bite Non-alcoholic Taste the difference brewing makes! Gluten free No preservatives Caffeine free see more...

Sarah S.
Akron
If you like your ginger beer to be extreme when it comes to that spicy ginger flavoring, this is the drink for you. I have friends who say that this ginger beer is just too spicy, but I love it. Reed's can sometimes be tough to find at the store, but it's a great treat when I can find it.
Salpi K.
pasadena
I love this stuff so much. I don't have it nearly as often as I would like since I rarely come across it, but It tastes amazing. I love ginger beer in general but this is probably my favorite brand of it. If you love ginger ale but want a bit more kick of the ginger, this is definitely something to try.
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
I do not use antacids for my stimacg. I drink natural products such as ginger beer. It helps me burp and soothes the gurgling in my tummy. And it has no after side affects. Also ginger helps in other areas. As well. Found at trader joes sprouts Ralph's whole foods
Ini A.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this stuff! It's spicy & sweet. Its the perfect mixer with some rum & lime. Little kids may not like it, but grown ups certainly will l.
Marieven A.
I like the foreign, spicy and weird taste of this beer. is so refreshing yet so hot! highly recommend if you're looking for something different.