Reed's Crystallized Ginger uploaded by samira n.

BY REED'S

All Natural Ginger Candy Sweetened With Raw Cane Reed s Crystallized Ginger beings with baby ginger root that is diced and steeped in raw can syrup. As it steeps, the ginger crystallizes into delicious nuggets, these flavorful treats are produced in the South Sea Island where Islanders enjoy them for their health and pleasure. 1-800-99-REEDS see more...

• What are the benefits of eating these and how do they taste? 1 Answers
  • Ive never tried any Ginger flavored candies... Ar... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these pretty yummy? I'm trying new things and have been intim...1 Answers
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not one for ginger but Reeds Products are delicious. They help soothe my stomach and are a great treat to have. The only thing I don't like is how they stick to my teeth.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
This is delicious I love these things I don't eat it often it's not something that you can sit down and eat a whole lot of them my opinion but they are delicious
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
If you have a sensitive stomach that gets upset easily or just have a stomach ache from something you ate, crystallized ginger is what you need! I have tried many brands but this one tastes the best and works fast!
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this candy! Gives you that sweet fix, but it's got enough spice and flavor that a couple of pieces keep me satisfied. I like to chop it up fine and use it for baking or in homemade coconut "nice cream".
Viviana P.
I don't eat crystallized ginger often cause, but I do like this brand. It's very spicy in terms of ginger-spiciness. Good texture, good taste. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested.
Jahmirca I.
Simply delicious if you like ginger. Reed's products never disappoint! Reed's Crystallized Ginger has so much flavor and believe me you can't have just one. You can even add these little nuggets in a cup of tea! Its wonderful. I love Reed's! Another thing to try is Reed's Ginger Beer! Yum!!!!
samira n.
La Plata, MD
Reeds ginger candies aren't too commonly kbow for being a Halloween treat but I love these things. They are really sweet and a great way to soothe an upset tummy. #LOVE
Meagan M.
An essential for the stomach bug and long car rides. I get car sick once in a while (I travel cross country every year) and I use these to ease my stomach!
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
We buy these before going on the boat, the ginger keeps you from getting sick when your feeling sea sick. The flavor isn't bad but it's a little strong.
Hannah H.
This is so tasty! I always bring crystallized ginger on flights with me to help with motion sickness. It's also a great way to cure a sweet tooth.
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
Is the flavor strong and were can I find theses
Heather B.
New York , NY
What are the benefits of eating these and how do they taste?
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Are these pretty yummy? I'm trying new things and have been intimidated by ginger since it can be very strong
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Ive never tried any Ginger flavored candies... Are they any good? Is the flavor very strong?