BY REED & BARTON

Reed & Barton Barware, Soho Martini Glass Home - Dining & Entertaining Drinkware - Stemware & Cocktail see more...

• I would like to know how thin is the glass? 9 Answers
  • Do these need to be hand washed or can you put them in the dishwa...10 Answers
  • How much do these cost and where can I find it 8 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Decorator Expert
I love martinis DRINKING Period ūüėāthe weekends are my drinking days so how cute is this Martini glass. I have lots of wine glasses but surprisingly I don't have any martini glasses I own because I usually go out and drink my martinis.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
Classic martini glass and a cute, simple and elegant design. These glasses are very fragile though, I had one tip over and break so I would recommend being careful but all in all I would say they are a good buy.
maribella r.
Harvey, IL
These martini glasses are the classiest glasses I have ever seen in my life ! They are really nice and simple yet very classy ! Great for a family reunion and very affordable! I really recommend them !
Daniela R.
These glasses are super cute! They add a great touch to our bar and the drinks just look much more approachable in them. Let's not forget the great pricing as well. Definitely recommend these.
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA
Cute glasses can be good for a office party , New Year's Eve party or a nice get together. I use mine at my adult slumber party and they were a good glass I love them and the guests.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Decorator Expert
What a gorgeous glass! I have 2 of these that I break out on special occasion, however I am afraid constantly I'm going to break one. They're pretty heavy and I wouldn't trust them in a dishwasher.. still very pretty
Ivana M.
Raleigh , NC
Soy una fan de preparar bebidas en casa cuando vienen las amigas, y siempre les hago margaritas o martinis y aquí se las sirvo como toda una profesional
Alyssa T.
Fort Wayne , IN
Cute simple and elegant. Easy to clean. This martini glass makes your martini look classy. And you can use for other cocktaild
Dominique R.
I absolutely love these glasses! If I can give it more than 5 stars I would! I would definitely recommend to everyone :)
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
When making martinis you definitely need a great quality martini glass, and these glasses fit that need perfect.
Candy M.
How many of these come together for that price?
Amber S.
Thedford, NE
Do these need to be hand washed or can you put them in the dishwasher?
Ina N.
San Antonio, TX
I would like to know how thin is the glass?
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
How much do these cost and where can I find it
Amanda F.