BY REEBOK

Alli G.
Louisville, KY
I got these shoes for indoor running and have absolutely loved them. They provide great support without feeling too tight or making my arch ache. I have a lot of problems with shin splints and they have been non existent since I started wearing these. The colors are great and compare well with other shoes of the same price!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
The color of these shoes is so fun!!! I really am a design person when it comes to new tennis shoes. These are statement shoes for sure! They are pretty comfortable. I don't do much running but they're supportive!
Candice M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these shoes. I am a runner, and these are so comfy. They are shock absorbing, so it doesn't put the strain on the knees. And they come in cool colors
Gabby A.
San Antonio, TX
Love these shoes they are lightweight and comfortable. I also love the colors sincw I love bright and colorful shoes to run in!
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encantas estos zapatos son hermosos, excelentes para caminar, trotar y correr, ir al gym, los recomiendo.
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL
These shoes are my work shoes for the healthcare field. Comfortable and a great price! Only downfall is my foot slides around depending on my sock
Hanane Ⓜ.
After I read reviews on this Z series, I was somewhat apprehensive if this would have no cushion inside.
I received this today and it's not only trendy fashionable, but also comfy and cushy at the same time.
Normal size and good toe box, and solid steady sole provides good posture while walking or doing light workout!
Love the navy and baby pink combination, it could be street walking shoes too!

There's one draw back after wearing these for more than one hour for work out : The rubberish plastic encasing on the pinkie toe area is pressing my foot too much.
I normally get pain in the big toe or bunion side but this is new to me.
Luckily I have the bunion shoe stretcher, I was able to fix the problem.
Reebok has become a brand that makes not so comfy sneakers over the years.
Shame because Reebok was the only brand I could wear comfortably right out of the box!
Ksenia S.
East Hanover
Very good reebok shoes for running. I like them. They are very useful. I USE THEM FOR 2 years and they look like new. Very effective and good for my feet. Not expensive. Bought them on sale. I recommend