Reebok Women's Hexaffect Running Shoe [] uploaded by Julia J.

BY REEBOK

Reebok Women's Hexaffect Running Shoe []

Start your review of Reebok Women's Hexaffect Running Shoe []!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I have a pair of these shoes and I love them very much. They make perfect workout shoes when I go to the gym or my runs and they're very balanced and light on your feet. Definitely recommend to anyone that's looking for light, balanced workout shoes!
Augusta , GA
I used to own a pair of these! The ONLY reason I had to get rid of them was because I had worn them so much and in such dirty terrain, that they wore out. They had a long life and were super comfortable to wear. I loved them for running and would definitely repurchase!
I enjoyed these sneakers as they provided a good amount of ventilation for my feet as well as adequate ankle and arch support. I also like the color combination, as that is what initially drew my eye to them. The Reebok symbol started peeling away from the exterior of the shoe about 7 months after purchasing them, which was disappointing.
Camarillo, CA
This shoes are awesome, not so much for running for me but for hiking. They get me far and help with running and keeping a nice cushion for my feet. They always have a pretty cool designs. Go check them out
Doral, FL
Me encanta, son súper cómodos para caminar, correr, trotar e ir al gym, me encanta el diseño, very good.

Reebok Women's Hexaffect Running Shoe []

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email