Reebok Women's Classic Leather Legacy 83 Casual Shoes in Pink/Ceramic Pink Size 70 Leather/Suede

Retro-running inspired design throws it back to '83 Supple leather and suede upper has a premium feel Foam cushioning for a bouncy, cloud-like walking experience Chunk midsole is right on-trend Traction pattern on the rubber sole to keep you steady on slippery surfaces The Reebok Classic Leather Legacy 83 is imported. Kick it like it's 1983 in the Women's Reebok Classic Leather Legacy 83 Casual Shoes. Old-school details meet modern materials for a whole new spin on a classic. Slip these babies o

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reebok Women's Classic Leather Legacy 83 Casual Shoes in Pink/Ceramic Pink Size 7.0 Leather/Suede!
How would you rate this product?
Jacquelyn W.
Calumet City, IL
Reebok Women's Classic Leather Legacy 83 Casual Shoes in Pink/Ceramic Pink Size 7.0 Leather/Suede uploaded by Jacquelyn W.
I received these Reebox Legacy 83 from my sister what a beautiful just because gift. These pretty little babies are stunning not to mention how comfortable they are. I love a stylish shoe even if it's a gym shoe. I've picture in my mind the various and difference outfits I'm going to wear with these shoe they also come in a variety of colors I highly recommend these gym shoes even if you are not a sneakerhead.

Looking for your answer?