Reebok Studio Favorites Midnight Ink Legging uploaded by Lindsay M.Reebok Studio Favorites Midnight Ink Legging uploaded by Ashley B.

BY REEBOK #11 in Sports Apparel Brands

Banish doubt and say hello to transformation. Our leggings flatter your feminine form, and write an inky style statement thanks to the distinct midnight ink graphic. Wear them for gym days or layer on a long tee for casual-and-comfortable work days. The high waist provides on trend detail with comfortable coverage so you look and feel your best.

• 85% Polyester / 15% Elastane, interlock fabric for soft comfort
  • Slim Fit - wears close to the body and moves with you during exercise
  • High-waisted design for a flattering silhouette
  • All-over print

• What's the waistband like on these?!1 Answers
  • I wish i got a pair1 Answers
  • I'm jealous of everyone who got these. I want a pair so bad, but ...1 Answers
Michelle H.
I'm usually not a reebok girl, but they are doing something right in there legging department. If I'm not reaching for my lululemon ones, these are my next pick. They are durable, comfortable, and very flexible!
Lindsay M.
Lebanon, OH
These leggings are EVERYTHING! I have been wearing a medium in Nike Pro and Athleta bottoms, but got these in a small and they fit perfectly. I love the super high rise and the material is thin like the Nike Pro. I hate a ton of thick fabric for workouts, so these are perfect! I wish they had a "short" length option as these are a little long, but are easy to tuck under to hide the length. Thanks, Influenster and Reebok!
Krynn P.
I just got these leggings and I love them. I wore them for a two and a half hour long mixed martial arts class and not once did I find them uncomfortable. The fabric is tight but breathable and comfortable. I also really enjoy how soft and smooth they are, as I can easily slide around while doing floor work. My only complaint is that the waist is a bit too high for comfort, but rolling them down makes them sit perfectly. All in all, a great purchase and I would buy them again.
Angelica T.
These pants not only stylish but comfortable and stay exactly where you want them for your workout. You no longer have to pull up your workout leggings and it awkward position so they eventually fall where you need them. It's hard to good quality pants that make you look good and feel good during your workout.
Shelby R.
Sugar Land, TX
First things first, can we say "nice design"?? I don't know about anyone else but I know sweat marks are a real issue during those really tough workouts. The pattern on these leggings eliminate this issue by camouflaging the sweat marks. Secondly and most importantly, these leggings are high enough where they stay up during a workout. I'm not constantly having to pull my leggings up, and that in itself is so awesome!
Alaina R.
Chambersburg, PA
Currently testing these in the VoxBox, and they're literally perfection. I hadn't purchased Reebok in a long time, and they exceeded my expectations. The quality is terrific. They're very soft, and they do not constrict you. I most definitely will be purchasing more.
Angela C.
Victorville, CA
I don't have a pair yet but my girlfriend does & she loves them. I need these in my life. I need to purchase one or two maybe more. I would love to work out in these & have them also as leggings. It's like a two in one. Oh ya. Must Safe & Must Buy.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased these a while back and i must say they are really firm fitting. They are quite comfortable when I am doing my yoga, however I feel like it's chafing my knee area? I'm not sure why but i'm super itchy near my knee area!
Tara S.
These leggings are cute. The fit is on point with other Reebok products and the material feels really nice. BUT...you can totally see through them when you bend over. Because of this, I will never wear these pants.
Ali B.
Solon, OH
This is one of the best things I ever invested my money in, I don't regret buying it and never will, one thing that I love about these leggings is that they are super comfortable and they don't ride down while you're running.
Nancy D.
These are adorable. Are they see through at all? I hate when you can see through them.
Valentina B.
I have the purpose of the new year to resume my exercises and go back to practicing yoga. I need sportswear that fits well and is comfortable too. How are these legging? Are they really comfortable? They fit well? #PerfectNever
Marcea B.
denver, co
How do these for on people with thicker thighs?
I would love to try some patterned leggings, but would these be see through at all??
Britany D.
Edmonton, AB
How do these compare in quality and fit to lulu wunder indeed!?