Reebok Studio Favorites Midnight Ink Legging uploaded by Ashley B.Reebok Studio Favorites Midnight Ink Legging uploaded by Lindsay M.

BY REEBOK #11 in Sports Apparel Brands

Banish doubt and say hello to transformation. Our leggings flatter your feminine form, and write an inky style statement thanks to the distinct midnight ink graphic. Wear them for gym days or layer on a long tee for casual-and-comfortable work days. The high waist provides on trend detail with comfortable coverage so you look and feel your best.

• 85% Polyester / 15% Elastane, interlock fabric for soft comfort
  • Slim Fit - wears close to the body and moves with you during exercise
  • High-waisted design for a flattering silhouette
  • All-over print

Violeta V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I was afraid these wouldn't support my booty during squats but it just barely covers to where I won't be flashing anyone. Oddly enough they are a bit loose on my legs and I keep having to pull them up before squatting. I really like how thick the material is and it has a soft fleece-like lining that soaks up any sweat. Hopefully they continue to stay up with multiple uses and washes.
Eva C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These look fantastic in me. Really plumps up the backside and gives my legs a nice sculpted look. I am a huge fan of Reebok so I already knew I would love these. I actually got the free in a box from Reebok and really loved the way they felt on me. No front pooch. Really fitting.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
I don’t have this exact pair, but I do have two pairs of Reebok leggings. Super comfortable and I bought both of my pairs from TJ Maxx at a better price than normal. I like that they have a small pocket near the waist, where you could put some cash or something. I did rip mine just the other day :( so I wouldn’t say the quality is the best just because of how they ripped.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I absolutely love these pants. They are so comfortable to wear, they fit me really nicely, they are not see-through, and they are also just so cute, I am a really big fan of the print on these pants.
Michelle H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I'm usually not a reebok girl, but they are doing something right in there legging department. If I'm not reaching for my lululemon ones, these are my next pick. They are durable, comfortable, and very flexible!
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These Reebok Studio Favorites Midnight Ink Leggings really revolutionized leggings and prints for me. Prior to finding them I was only partial to solid colored ones- but after these I am ALL about some prints. I would definitely recommend these for anyone looking for a fun, playful pattern!
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love these bad boys, just recently had a baby girl and was looking for some comfortable leggings to wear after my C-sections and these definitely came in handy, they are high waisted so they do not run against your incision, just perfect.
Lindsay M.
Lebanon, OH
These leggings are EVERYTHING! I have been wearing a medium in Nike Pro and Athleta bottoms, but got these in a small and they fit perfectly. I love the super high rise and the material is thin like the Nike Pro. I hate a ton of thick fabric for workouts, so these are perfect! I wish they had a "short" length option as these are a little long, but are easy to tuck under to hide the length. Thanks, Influenster and Reebok!
Angelica T.
These pants not only stylish but comfortable and stay exactly where you want them for your workout. You no longer have to pull up your workout leggings and it awkward position so they eventually fall where you need them. It's hard to good quality pants that make you look good and feel good during your workout.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased these a while back and i must say they are really firm fitting. They are quite comfortable when I am doing my yoga, however I feel like it's chafing my knee area? I'm not sure why but i'm super itchy near my knee area!
Valentina B.
I have the purpose of the new year to resume my exercises and go back to practicing yoga. I need sportswear that fits well and is comfortable too. How are these legging? Are they really comfortable? They fit well? #PerfectNever
Nancy D.
These are adorable. Are they see through at all? I hate when you can see through them.
Andrea C.
Are these expensive?? They kind of remind me of lululemon leggings so I was curious if they are just as expensive.
Victoria P.
What's the waistband like on these?!
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
You know when leggings get balls in the upper thigh after some washes? Has anyone experienced that? Or tears in the thighs with these leggings?