Reebok Studio Favorites Midnight Ink Legging uploaded by Ashley B.Reebok Studio Favorites Midnight Ink Legging uploaded by Lindsay M.

BY REEBOK #12 in Sports Apparel Brands

Banish doubt and say hello to transformation. Our leggings flatter your feminine form, and write an inky style statement thanks to the distinct midnight ink graphic. Wear them for gym days or layer on a long tee for casual-and-comfortable work days. The high waist provides on trend detail with comfortable coverage so you look and feel your best.

• 85% Polyester / 15% Elastane, interlock fabric for soft comfort
  • Slim Fit - wears close to the body and moves with you during exercise
  • High-waisted design for a flattering silhouette
  • All-over print

• What's the waistband like on these?!1 Answers
  • I wish i got a pair1 Answers
  • I'm jealous of everyone who got these. I want a pair so bad, but is...1 Answers
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Lebanon, OH
These leggings are EVERYTHING! I have been wearing a medium in Nike Pro and Athleta bottoms, but got these in a small and they fit perfectly. I love the super high rise and the material is thin like the Nike Pro. I hate a ton of thick fabric for workouts, so these are perfect! I wish they had a "short" length option as these are a little long, but are easy to tuck under to hide the length. Thanks, Influenster and Reebok!
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
These pants not only stylish but comfortable and stay exactly where you want them for your workout. You no longer have to pull up your workout leggings and it awkward position so they eventually fall where you need them. It's hard to good quality pants that make you look good and feel good during your workout.
Dora R.
Dora R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are amazing. They keep everything intact and don't ride down as you are walking. They stay put which is very important to me!
Karina P.
Karina P.
Absolutely in love with these! They really get me motivated to workout because i know I'll look cute while doing so.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
These were so adorable.they were comfortable to even lounge in the house after a nice jog around outside.
Krynn P.
Krynn P.
I just got these leggings and I love them. I wore them for a two and a half hour long mixed martial arts class and not once did I find them uncomfortable. The fabric is tight but breathable and comfortable. I also really enjoy how soft and smooth they are, as I can easily slide around while doing floor work. My only complaint is that the waist is a bit too high for comfort, but rolling them down makes them sit perfectly. All in all, a great purchase and I would buy them again.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Sugar Land, TX
First things first, can we say "nice design"?? I don't know about anyone else but I know sweat marks are a real issue during those really tough workouts. The pattern on these leggings eliminate this issue by camouflaging the sweat marks. Secondly and most importantly, these leggings are high enough where they stay up during a workout. I'm not constantly having to pull my leggings up, and that in itself is so awesome!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Victorville, CA
I don't have a pair yet but my girlfriend does & she loves them. I need these in my life. I need to purchase one or two maybe more. I would love to work out in these & have them also as leggings. It's like a two in one. Oh ya. Must Safe & Must Buy.
Tara S.
Tara S.
These leggings are cute. The fit is on point with other Reebok products and the material feels really nice. BUT...you can totally see through them when you bend over. Because of this, I will never wear these pants.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Those leggings I love, because you do not feel uncomfortable when you do exercises you feel that accommodates your body and besides being so cute and fashion, that is a plus that I always look at when buying clothes to do exercises
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
I have the purpose of the new year to resume my exercises and go back to practicing yoga. I need sportswear that fits well and is comfortable too. How are these legging? Are they really comfortable? They fit well? #PerfectNever
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
These are adorable. Are they see through at all? I hate when you can see through them.
Damarys A.
Damarys A.
Euless, TX
What kind of material is made of?
Erika V.
Erika V.
Do they have more colors?
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
What's the waistband like on these?!