Add a Photo

By REEBOK
#15 in Sports Apparel Brands

Banish doubt and say hello to transformation. Our leggings flatter your feminine form, and write an inky style statement thanks to the distinct midnight ink graphic. Wear them for gym days or layer on a long tee for casual-and-comfortable work days. The high waist provides on trend detail with comfortable coverage so you look and feel your best.

• 85% Polyester / 15% Elastane, interlock fabric for soft comfort
  • Slim Fit - wears close to the body and moves with you during exercise
  • High-waisted design for a flattering silhouette
  • All-over print
Photos (2)
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Lebanon, OH

These leggings are EVERYTHING! I have been wearing a medium in Nike Pro and Athleta bottoms, but got these in a small and they fit perfectly. I love the super high rise and the material is thin like the Nike Pro. I hate a ton of thick fabric for workouts, so these are perfect! I wish they had a "short" length option as these are a little long, but are easy to tuck under to hide the length. Thanks, Influenster and Reebok!
Angelica T.
Angelica T.

These pants not only stylish but comfortable and stay exactly where you want them for your workout. You no longer have to pull up your workout leggings and it awkward position so they eventually fall where you need them. It's hard to good quality pants that make you look good and feel good during your workout.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Victorville, CA

I don't have a pair yet but my girlfriend does & she loves them. I need these in my life. I need to purchase one or two maybe more. I would love to work out in these & have them also as leggings. It's like a two in one. Oh ya. Must Safe & Must Buy.
Tara S.
Tara S.

These leggings are cute. The fit is on point with other Reebok products and the material feels really nice. BUT...you can totally see through them when you bend over. Because of this, I will never wear these pants.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Tempe, AZ

The most comfortable leggings ever. They were so breathable when I was working out and I never had to worry about pulling them up. Loveee
Dora R.
Dora R.
PITTSBURGH , Pa

These are amazing. They keep everything intact and don't ride down as you are walking. They stay put which is very important to me!
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Lutz, FL

This leggins its cool
Beautiful to go a gym
The experience in the Store its amazing! They have a really good team in the Store!
Karina P.
Karina P.

Absolutely in love with these! They really get me motivated to workout because i know I'll look cute while doing so.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL

These were so adorable.they were comfortable to even lounge in the house after a nice jog around outside.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH

I received these complimentary to try out and I honestly really like them! I have hips and and a booty so looking for proper fitting leggings can be a challenge a lot of times. Most end up shimmying down my hips and practically falling off but these - THESE - stayed in placed during an intense workout and wicked my sweat so well!
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

I have the purpose of the new year to resume my exercises and go back to practicing yoga. I need sportswear that fits well and is comfortable too. How are these legging? Are they really comfortable? They fit well? #PerfectNever
Nancy D.
Nancy D.

These are adorable. Are they see through at all? I hate when you can see through them.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

Are these expensive?? They kind of remind me of lululemon leggings so I was curious if they are just as expensive.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.

What's the waistband like on these?!
Christina S.
Christina S.
San Marcos, CA

You know when leggings get balls in the upper thigh after some washes? Has anyone experienced that? Or tears in the thighs with these leggings?

Join Now