Reebok Runner MT (Women's) uploaded by hejer t.

BY REEBOK

*Leave the competition behind in this capable sport sneaker *Mesh upper with synthetic overlays *Lace-up closure *MemoryTech memory foam footbed *Compression-molded EVA midsole *High-abrasion rubber sole see more...

Erika E.
This absolutely love these shoes!!
This has been a great help for me in my path to fitness.
I have mild scoliosis so finding the right shoes is imperative.I love to walk so my shoes have to be both comfortable and supportive.

I have wide feet so I always have a hard time finding a good workout shoes’
Vedashri P.
I had a pair of shoes which I bought from a store although I don't have them anymore, but they were wonderful. They also had some extra soles inside which made me look a bit taller. They were washable, had a nice grip and there were so many colors to choose from.
Nourhan h.
Good running shoes . Looks pretty with beautiful colors . Vey light weight and comfy good for running and sports the problem with reebok shoes lately they became over pricey with no cheaper options however their shoes are durable
Hanane Ⓜ.
Delivery arrived as scheduled.
Packaging is good. Price is good.
Fitting is a little loose but as expected since I ordered half-size up.
But I have to return the shoes due to the fact that both of the sponge insoles have hardened spots at outter edge. I tried on the shoes to take a couple of steps, but the feel is beyond uncomfortable! It gave sharp pain to both of my feet when each of the foot touched ground. I cannot use this pair of shoes for walking at all!
I have to return the shoes.
I am disappointed by Reebok this time -- Such poor quality control !!
Helena 🌵.
Brighton
I love these trainers, they are really lightweight and I haven’t had any issues with them so far. They don’t hurt my feet and I find I can do a long workout with no issues. I’ve had them for over a year and I love them
hejer t.
Great quality and I love these shoes.They are so soft and comfy,like walking on cotton so to say.Couldnt ask for better shoes and price.Way to go reebok,Yah and thanks so much...
Miranda G.
Estevan Sk
Love these shoes bought them for the gymfrom sport check they are super comfy and I’m pressed with how comfy they are! Would recommend them by far!
Cat S.
Gauteng
My favourite pair of gym shoes! They are super comfy and whenever I'm on my way to do some physical activity I just pop them on and do my thing.