Reebok NFL Seattle Seahawks Reversible Striped Cuffless Beanie Hat Cap

by Reebok

Are these the small beanies or the ones that are longer?
What is the biggest size that the SUN dish detergent come in? I always end up using it all from buying the smaller bottles.
Start your review of Reebok NFL Seattle Seahawks Reversible Striped Cuffless Beanie Hat Cap!
Product Highlights
I still prefer dawn it's tough and cleans my dishes well, plus smells great and is easy on my hands.in 1 review
They always smell great and get the job done.in 1 review
5 years agoSalyersville, KY
This product is cheap so naturally you get what you pay for. Its cheap because you have to use twice as much as apposed to dawn or Palmolive, it does get the dishes nearly as clean, and it leaves behind grease. I'd prefer dawn it may be a little more expensive but well worth the cost. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless I was recommending for hand washing purposes or to create a slip and slide then it would really hurt to use this product for either of those and since its cheap you can get plenty for a slip and slide.
5 years agoCumberland, RI
The product does the job but, you will be using twice as much liquid to get the job done. It smells great, and it will because its soap. I prefer something with some lasting power. This one to me is right up there with Ajax. It may cost a dollar a bottle but how many bottles are you going to buy? 4 of these will equal up to one small bottle of Dawn.
5 years agoWildomar, CA
My sister uses this because she likes that it's super cheap. It needs to be, since you have to use a lot of it. I personally would rather pay a little more and not have to constantly be squirting more soap. Smells pretty good, though.
5 years agoBellows Falls, VT
This is an affordable product that I guess some must like. I still prefer dawn it's tough and cleans my dishes well, plus smells great and is easy on my hands. When I have to actually wash dishes by hand, I can usually fit most of my dish in the dishwasher.
5 years agoBrooklyn, NY
Here comes the SUN! I love SUN dish washing soap. They always smell great and get the job done. Also, the prices are GREAT. These bottle really does get those stubborn stains out of your dishes!
4 years agoJamaica, NY
Its just a fair product, not exactly a win-win sort of thing if you're weary about it. Its the perfect value for its price
5 years agoTracy, CA
Sun Sations smells so good my family uses it works good on dishes cleans great love everything about it
3 years agoDoral, FL
Me encantan estos gorros o pasamontañas de reebok, son muy bonitos y de muy buena calidad. Very good.
5 years agoPalo Alto, CA
This is an affordable product that gets the job done. I still prefer dawn and I'm not sure why.
3 years agoNew York, NY