BY REEBOK NANO 2.0

sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
my brother used to have problem with shoes when i knew about the nano 2.0 and that they are constructed a little wider than the average workout shoe, making it a little difficult for some people to get used to. The idea behind the wider toe box is to allow the toes to splay out more naturally, helping with both stability and proper use of the foot. I find this feature to be very comfortable to my brother, especially  that he suffer from having a wider foot. Additionally, the insole of the shoe, while not extremely soft, offers the foot a substantial amount of absorption, and allows you to wear these shoes for extended periods of time without feeling like you need to take them offand i buy one for him and i'm god thankful for that now and so does he..
Irene M.
To anyone thinking of getting a great pair of workout shoes look no further. These provide excellent support and comfort through even the toughest workouts. I can run, jump and lift without any problems. Almost feels like I am working out in bare feet which for doing squats is great since a lot of the time I see guys at the gym taking off their shoes. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good looking functional shoe.
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
These used to be my go-to shoes. They are solid on the feet and comfortable enough for running. Sadly, I melted mine in the washer (don;t wash on hot). They are now more affordable than ever with the new updates coming out so often. I recommend these as they were my favorite, most comfortable crossfit shoes ever.
Irma P.
Recuerdo siempre mis Reebok blancos que me compraba mi madre todos los años. Excelente, eternoS de calidad superior, si! Todos los años  mamá me compraba el mismo modelo pues me crecía el pie muy rápido y era el único zapato que me gustaba tanto. Estoy segura que también Reebok Nano 2.0 respecto a calidad y Anatomía dejará a más de uno muy contento.
Melissa C.
hands down still my favorite Reebok Nano.  They have a flexible sole with a strong toe box and are the best structure for crossfit and any sort of cross training done inside or outside of the gym.  Since these shoes have been out a while you can usually find a good deal at the Reebok outlet or at a retailer store.
Angie M.
I know that everyone has "their brand" and mine for CrossFit is the Nano! I have 5 pairs and will continue to collect as they come out. My favorites are probably my very first, the Nano 1, but that's probably just nostalgia. :) I have a very wide foot so it helps that the Nano is made with a wider toe box.
Christina M.
My favorite shoes. Great support. Keeps me grounded when I lift. Doesn't cause in ankle or shin pain. Keeps up with my workouts and never falls short. Highly suggest to those who go through many pairs of gym shoes. These are the best ones I've ever bought.
Sarah  L.
I've been doing crossfit for almost 10 years. I have every version of the nanos except the newest (Nano 7.0s.) my favorite so far are definitely the 2.0s and 6.0s. They are the most comfortable and well rounded shoes for both running and lifting.
Soniya V.
Fashionista Expert
In love with this shoe. I recently started cross fit and this is perfect shoes for it. Good for heavy weight lifting and general workout. I don't highly recommend for running out playing games but definitely for weightlifting workout
Stephanie P.
Great for all around fitness, crossfit especially. Comfortable toe box width, good stability. Use for anything from running to oly lifting. Living up to the hype so far.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Do people actually wear these? Is there any other styles, or patterns?
Gabriela B.
Cúcuta
Are they designed to run? Or it's better to use them like for workout or so?
Martha G.
Where can i buy this?
Andrea J.
Are these good for intense workouts?
Kasey M.
Las Vegas, NV
Do these fit true to size?