Reebok Classic Leather Women's Size: 6 White uploaded by Eya H.

BY UNKNOWN

Never go out of style. Soft garment leather upper gives you superior comfort. Die-cut EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning. Molded PU sockliner adds comfort and durability. Size: 6. Color: White / Gum. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
These are extremely comfortable. I wear mine with my scrubs to work long 13 hour shifts in a healthcare setting and they really provide all day support and comfort. They don't weigh my feet down and make them feel heavy . They also don't make my feet feel hot or sweaty after walking the unit all day. These are great for nurses and other healthcare professionals. They also look cute!
Lourdes J.
Florida, FL
Me encantan estos zapatos! Son muy cómodos y bonitos, los zapatos deportivos por mucho son mis favoritos, incluso algunos combinan muy muy bien con algunos atuendos, le dan un toque bastante especial. Este modelo de zapatos los tengo desde hace un tiempo y siguen como nuevos, son de buena calidad como todo lo de Reebok.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
These Reebok's never go out of style! They're lightweight leather is still durable and lasts for a long time. The white leather is so classic and goes with athletic wear or even jeans and a tee. I highly recommend these for anyone!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
These shoes are really incredible regarding quality. I have some for a veryisimisimo time and they are still in perfect condition, they are also comfortable. I stopped wearing them because I was a bit tight but now my mom uses them because her feet are smaller than I lol but surely reebok is an excellent brand of shoes! Although the model of shoe is not beautiful but are very comfortable and durable
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
I have these in navy and pink and I love them for it's walking around. Super comfy! Wore them all day at Disney parks and my feet felt great.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
These used to be my cheerleading shoes, and they never disappoint! They lasted me all season long, and kept my feet comfortable!
Amanda C.
Taylor , TX
Reebock classic are my favorite, ive been rocking them since 1999 no shame. I love me aome classics and I love reebok.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encanta estos zapatos, para ir al gym y salir a caminar, trotar o correr son excelentes. Los recomiendo.
Cindy E.
Providencia
Este tenis no debe faltar en tu closet, es cómodo, de buena calidad, combinable con diferentes locks y no se deforma la estructura con el tiempo. Además de ser muy cómodos, se amolda a tu piel y el pie no se ve tan grande, como otros modelos de otras marcas.
migreg h.
I love these classic shoes. I find it very comfortable and the model never goes out of style. They are ideal for exercising. they do not tire and they do not mistreat the foot. I use them practically daily and I never tire of using them. so cute!.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these better for running or walking?
Patricia Duarte R.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi i have been trying to find these lovely shoes in the pastel colors but not being very successful,does anyone knows where can i get them in the lilac color? thank you 😚
Andreyna R.
This are good for working out or running? I want to get these