Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Yogurt Plain uploaded by Genny G.Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Yogurt Plain uploaded by Nancy C.

BY REDWOOD HILL FARM

Redwood Hill Farm® Plain Goat Milk Yogurt.

Certified humane.

Raised & handled.

Delicious. Grade A.

Since 1968. see more...

Edna C.
Denver, CO
I tried a little of this yogurt and I did not like it too much. It was not disgusting but it was not like other yogurts. You can still taste the goat a little bit and I cant think about anything else when I am eating it. The texture is just fine and it does not smell bad.
Vered R.
New York
Taste amazing, super creamy but light. The texture is the best I’ve ever tasted for any type of yogurt. Really recommend to everyone who has dairy sensitivity or just want to switch it up to a healthier yogurt!
Genny G.
Vacaville
This is a great taste product. Very pricey. It's so tasty. And barely creamy. It's just perfect for my appetite. So if you're considering about trying it, I say do not delay,
Lynn B.
This is a very tasty product. I think that goat milk products are less acidic. I purchased this for my dog to boost her gut health. I’ve tasted it as it’s the first time that I’ve tried goat milk products. I also like their kefir. It is very pricey compared to similar products. It’s creamy and has a very short shelf life. Try this healthy product.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
humanely, sustainably raised and handled goats in sonoma county provide the milk for this amazing yogurt full of libe and active cultures. it's perfect.
Kirsten S.
Wilmington, de
Looks good. I've been wanting to try this and what a healthy alternative to cows milk. Creamy and delicious!