BY AMERICAN LICORICE COMPANY

• Do you like red vines or twizzlers better? 11 Answers
  • Should there be sour redvines??8 Answers
  • Are their any other flavors besides this one ? 5 Answers
  • "Used to always get them in elementary school! " in 1 review
  • "Red Vines taste like slightly sweet plastic, no hint of strawberry flavor whatsoever." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of red vines they are very dry and hard to sallow they scratch my throat when they go down plus they aren't very tasty." in 1 review
Meaghan S.
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
RedVines are like the candy that I'll eat... but only after there is no other candy left. Like if someone was like "Meaghan, RedVines or Hershey's?" I would pick the chocolate all day. But if they were like "Meaghan, RedVines or cow tongue?" I'd be like bring on the RedVines!! They get stuck in my teeth and that feels and looks gross.
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
I got it thinking it would be more soft and sweet, it's not the case, at least for my palate. It's not soft and I had to chew it a lot, and the taste weren't very good for me.
I won't bye again but if you are a really fan of twists, go ahead and try it, I'm actually not really fan of twists too :/
angelina b.
angelina b.
Sacramento, CA
I love Red VINES..... I buy the tub at Sams Club and will go through it in a week. I put it on my desk, take it to the beach, I take it in the car, every where I go. They aren't to sweet so my baby even loves to eat these. I didn't used to like them as much but now they are one of my favorites.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I think I'm one of the few people who loves eating these lol I'm not really into a lot of sweets but these are good mix of chewy and sweet. Walgreens or CVS usually sells them and they're really cheap. These are one of my once in a blue moon candies lol
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St. Petersburg , FL
I love redvines! They are my candy of choice whenever I go to the movie theatre. You can buy these at Walmart or Target almost always on sale or with a coupon.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Paulsboro, NJ
These are a family favorite! We like to snack on these throughout the day. Affordable and portable! I prefer Twizzlers over Red Vines, but I'll eat both.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN
Red Vines are so much more than just a dupe for Twizzlers!!! They stand ALONE! They have their own taste, feel and texture and old school feel good vibe!
magaly a.
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
I absolutely love these red vines since I was a little girl love and they don't get you messy at all taste so much better if there cold
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Allentown, PA
RedVine are the best in the world my all family likes the flavor of this they are so delicious and they have this unique flavored the you only can taste it just with this brand you can take them to anywhere mall, theather,friends hause, car etc they are not messy at all thats another pro and that perfect to womens that have kids like me and they also go good with ice cream and cakes you can also melt them and use that juicy and unique caramel and put it in the ice cream believe that taste really good i invite you to do it you not goin to regret

Lauren  L.
Lauren L.
Blythewood, SC
I received these in my Homecoming VoxBox and I thought they were terrible. Don't judge me but I did smell them before tasting and they smell like Play-Doh. They also have a dry consistency to them. I couldn't even finish one before spitting it out ( I tried three different times). Maybe you have to have an acquired taste for these, but I could not get past the fact that the entire time I was trying these I kept thinking I was eating Play-Doh. To me, these do not come close to Twizzlers.
Carina  E.
Carina E.
Parker, CO
Do you like red vines or twizzlers better?
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
HUBER HEIGHTS, OH
Should there be sour redvines??
Angelique w.
Angelique w.
Atlanta, GA
Are their any other flavors besides this one ?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
E Rochester, NY
Are there different flavored Red Vines?