BY AMERICAN LICORICE COMPANY

• Do you like red vines or twizzlers better? 11 Answers
  • Should there be sour redvines??8 Answers
  • Are their any other flavors besides this one ? 5 Answers
  • "Used to always get them in elementary school! " in 1 review
  • "Red Vines taste like slightly sweet plastic, no hint of strawberry flavor whatsoever." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of red vines they are very dry and hard to sallow they scratch my throat when they go down plus they aren't very tasty." in 1 review
Meaghan S.
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
RedVines are like the candy that I'll eat... but only after there is no other candy left. Like if someone was like "Meaghan, RedVines or Hershey's?" I would pick the chocolate all day. But if they were like "Meaghan, RedVines or cow tongue?" I'd be like bring on the RedVines!! They get stuck in my teeth and that feels and looks gross.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
These are good and very different from other types of licorice. There are twizzler people and then there are red vine people, I was always more of a red vine person. They are fun to eat because of the big hollow area in the middle of them. They taste like strawberry and are pretty mild which is nice.
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
I got it thinking it would be more soft and sweet, it's not the case, at least for my palate. It's not soft and I had to chew it a lot, and the taste weren't very good for me.
I won't bye again but if you are a really fan of twists, go ahead and try it, I'm actually not really fan of twists too :/
angelina b.
angelina b.
Sacramento, CA
I love Red VINES..... I buy the tub at Sams Club and will go through it in a week. I put it on my desk, take it to the beach, I take it in the car, every where I go. They aren't to sweet so my baby even loves to eat these. I didn't used to like them as much but now they are one of my favorites.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I think I'm one of the few people who loves eating these lol I'm not really into a lot of sweets but these are good mix of chewy and sweet. Walgreens or CVS usually sells them and they're really cheap. These are one of my once in a blue moon candies lol
Kara C.
Kara C.
Being raised on Twizzlers I had an expectations of Red Vines that was completely off. These are not the same as Twizzlers, they are not the same in texture of flavor. They are delicious. They are a great snacking candy.
Sonja Y.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
These are a classic candy to me I love getting the large tubs of them. They are super cheap but have great flavor. I could eat these all day. My favorite was as a child using them as a straw in my drinks
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I love redvines! They are my candy of choice whenever I go to the movie theatre. You can buy these at Walmart or Target almost always on sale or with a coupon.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Paulsboro, NJ
These are a family favorite! We like to snack on these throughout the day. Affordable and portable! I prefer Twizzlers over Red Vines, but I'll eat both.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN
Red Vines are so much more than just a dupe for Twizzlers!!! They stand ALONE! They have their own taste, feel and texture and old school feel good vibe!
Carina  E.
Carina E.
Fort Collins, CO
Do you like red vines or twizzlers better?
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
HUBER HEIGHTS, OH
Should there be sour redvines??
Angelique w.
Angelique w.
Atlanta, GA
Are their any other flavors besides this one ?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
E Rochester, NY
Are there different flavored Red Vines?