Food & SnacksSnack FoodsFruit SnacksCraisins
Reduced Sugar Craisins Dried Cranberries

Reduced Sugar Craisins® Dried Cranberries

by Craisins

Reduced Sugar Craisins®; Dried Cranberries offer the sweet and tangy burst of cranberry you know and love – but now with 50% less sugar than Original Craisins®; Dried Cranberries! And if that wasn’t enough, they still provide 25% of your daily recommended fruit needs and are an excellent source of fiber – all for only 100 calories per serving! Can raisins do all that?

With them being way less sweet, do you find these to be more Tart ?
Start your review of Reduced Sugar Craisins® Dried Cranberries!
Watchung, NJ
Reduced Sugar Craisins® Dried Cranberries uploaded by Shannon B.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Craisins make an awesome topping to so many dishes in our household: yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, peanut butter toast, you name it. They are tasty, nutritious, and I definitely feel like they give me energy throughout the day. I recommend as a pantry must-have for kids and adults!Reduced Sugar Craisins® Dried Cranberries
Reduced Sugar Craisins® Dried Cranberries uploaded by Addison S.
Reduced Sugar Craisins® Dried Cranberries uploaded by Addison S.
Purchased at: Target
I ordered the original from Target but received these. They are not as tart as the original but don't have a strange aftertaste that I expected from a reduced sugar product, but I did have them in my steel cut oatmeal so maybe the artificial sweetener flavor was masked. Very plump, though. I still prefer the original.
Washington , DC
These craisins are actually the best. The other non reduced sugar version has barely any fiber but these have 10g per serving (100 cal). Super great to keep your body regular. I also like pairing these craisins with dark chocolate - but that's just me
Valencia, CA
Love these with reduced sugar.... They're good for snacking on their own or in salads which is my favorite... At Thanksgiving I even add them into my stuffing... Pretty much a staple in my house..
West Richland, WA
I love Oceann Spray Craisins and this option with less sugar is super healthier than the regular one. I love snack in on them when I am 9nthe go and I am gracing something sweet. They are perfect and healthy option. I recommend the product to everyone!
Melbourne Bch, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
That is a good cranberry bag. It's always nice soft and juicy. I like that it is lower sugar version with added fiber but I wish they would make sugar free version with some sweetener like stevia, monkfruit, allulose or similar. That would be awesome but overall it's my most purchased cranberry brand.
Eastlake, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My 21 momth old is obsessed with raisins and things like that but with the sugar being super high due to the natural sugar, I saw these reduced sugar and my son loved them! Its nice to have a healthy alternative
Slidell, LA
Love these! I eat them as is for a snack or throw some in a salads or on a rice cake with peanut butter and chia seeds!
Lebanon, TN
These taste great and I love adding them to a salad in the summer. I do limit how much I use as I prefer to keep my carb count low and these add up quick. I would like to see smaller individual packaging to help keep these fresh longer. I often end up having to throw it out with a few servings left because I can't finish them before they become stale.
Dried cranberries, aka Craisins, are a great way to add fruit benefits to your diet and dishes. These Reduced Sugar Craisins from Ocean Spray cut a few calories from the original variety without losing flavor.