Red's All Natural Steak & Cheese Burrito

by Red's All Natural

Red's™ All Natural* Steak & Cheese Burrito.
Made with steak raised without antibiotics, cheese, brown rice and beans.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red's All Natural Steak & Cheese Burrito!
Apex, NC
Red's All Natural Steak & Cheese Burrito uploaded by Dayle M.
Purchased at: Publix
My husbands stumbled upon these burritos at the grocery. I am so happy he did. These are delicious. Made with a ton of protein, 12-15 grams each, and a few of the options are organic. Steak and cheddar and the chicken, Cilantro Lime are our faves but the Beef, bean and cheddar & the Cheese Quesadilla are very good!!
Not bad!  As far as frozen burritos go, I'd even say this is pretty good.  The filling is tasty, and it heated the whole way through in just 2 minutes.  Good, filling, and nice for a grab-n-go lunch.  I also like that it is made with good ingredients - no mystery meat here!
Murfreesboro , TN
Red's All Natural Steak & Cheese Burrito uploaded by Stephanie L.
So, I bought this burrito on a whim. My local grocery store had them on sale and I was needing something quick and easy for lunch at work. I was pleasantly surprised that it turned out tasting really good! There decent size chunks of beef and the flavor were good. Not too spicy but has just the right amount of seasonings. I would buy it again.